Toronto ATM users robbed by being sprayed with...POOP?!?

Vidboy10

Tsardom
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Toronto police are looking for at least four people they believe are behind a bizarre string of thefts involving the use of squeeze bottles to squirt feces on victims.
There have been at least four such thefts since last Friday, all following a virtually identical pattern.
The perpetrators, who were carrying squeeze bottles filled with feces, would follow people who were making cash withdrawals from ATMs or banks at various locations in downtown Toronto, police said Friday. The suspects would squirt feces on their victims, and then inform them of the mess on their clothing.
The offenders would help clean it off, stealing the victims' cash in the process, said Const. Tony Vella. At least four suspects were involved in most of the thefts, he said.
"This is definitely unique," he said. "When I first saw this, it was obviously shocking that feces was used as a distraction here."
The suspects are described as being Hispanic and "could be in possession of squeeze bottles or containers of feces," Toronto police said in a release.
They have released security camera images on the police website.
Source

wtf.gif

I mean, What the fuck?

D

Deleted-171178

I guess somebody...
*Puts on sunglasses*
...Made a deposit.

YEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat