Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Four arrested after 10-year-old child dies inside footlocker in Arizona

PHOENIX, ARIZONA (BNO NEWS) — Four people have been arrested in relation to a 10-year-old girl who died after being stuffed in a footlocker as punishment for taking a Popsicle from the refrigerator, local media reported on Friday.

John and Samantha Allen, both 23, Cynthia Stoltzmann, 44, and Judith Deal, 72, were all arrested on Wednesday night after the death of 10-year-old Ame Deal was reported, the Arizona Republic reported, adding that disturbing details have been discovered throughout the investigation.

According to court documents, Ame Deal had been punished for taking a frozen popsicle from the refrigerator and was forced to do back bends for around two hours as punishment. She was later forced to run in the yard under the summer heat, which recorded 103 degrees Fahrenheit (39 degrees Celsius) that day. Finally, the little girl was padlocked inside a small footlocker measuring 31 by 14 by 12 inches and left inside overnight, while the adults went to bed.

Police were informed the following morning and her body was found on July 12. Authorities had initially been informed that Ame Deal was playing hide-and-seek until late at night and apparently locked herself inside. Further investigations revealed that John Allen had locked Ame Deal in the footlocker as his wife Samantha stood by. They left her there while they went to sleep.

According to court records, the footlocker had been previously used to punish Ame Deal for several reasons, including wetting the bed. After locking her in, the adults would pick it up and spin it around or roll the footlocker across the floor. On one occasion, a neighbor heard screams from the footlocker while Cynthia Stoltzmann sat on top of it, using a laptop computer.

Ame Deal would also be beaten with a board and forced to sleep in the shower without blankets or pillows, the Arizona Republic added. Neighbors said they had not called the police because they had not witnessed any physical abuse although they would occasionally hear screams. In addition, children, including toddlers, would stay outside playing until late hours at night and up to 2 a.m. local time.

David Deal, 51, is the victim’s father and also lives in the house, but he has declined to comment in relation to the case. Stoltzmann is Samantha Allen’s mother, who is Ame Deal’s aunt. Meanwhile, Judith Deal is Stoltzmann mother. In total, at least 12 children were living with the four adults, who, according to court records, lived in Ogden, Utah from 2006 to 2010 before moving to Arizona. Previously, they lived in Midland, Texas and Racine, Wisconsin.

Previous state records had listed Ame Deal as an abused and neglected child and she might have been the only child who was being punished at the home. The Allens are expected to face first-degree murder charges, while Stoltzmann and Deal are expected to be charged with kidnapping and child-abuse.
Source is from a warez site.

That's terrible. Those people are idiots.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
^ Lol prinny squad

Also, wut. Fucking people.
What are they even thinking? 'Let's lock her up. So she won't be such a pussie later' *dies* 'oh, she was playing hide and seek. I'm completely innocent.'
I don't get such people ._.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
lock them in footlockers and see how they like it :/

also, repliers one and two have similar avas
similar-avas1.png

and repliers 3 and four have similar avas and the same sig...
similar-avas2.png

i was confused and stuffs :x

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is a footlocker? The shoe store? 31" x 14" x 12"?
Edit:
Wikipedia said:
A Footlocker is a storage box used in the military in which soldiers store their belongings.

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Chop off their hand and legs, and put them in the foot locker, put overnight, then asked them to run around in summer heats, THEN do back bends, if they are unable to do so, the next winter they get their foot locker dipped in freezing lakes, or if not possible in sands with ants. That is a just punishment, death is too good for this guys

DarkCrudus

The Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haha not laughing bout what happened buuut just from the title i thought someone died in Foot Locker, the store, i was like i wonder how that happened.

annyway o.o cant believe people would do that..

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How can the neighbours have known this was happening and sat by? How can the state just sit by and allow 12 children to live in squalor when they know at least one is "an abused and neglected child". I hope they realise they are also responsible for this little girls death by their inactions.

The state needs an investigation into how this was allowed to happen and how it can be prevented again. The community needs to look at itself and wonder how they could have sat by and ignored it just to make their own lives a little less confrontational. Even though it's bloody obvious there is no "community" here, just a bunch of selfish "it's not my problem" individuals who live near each other.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cwstjdenobs said:
How can the neighbours have known this was happening and sat by? How can the state just sit by and allow 12 children to live in squalor when they know at least one is "an abused and neglected child". I hope they realise they are also responsible for this little girls death by their inactions.

The state needs an investigation into how this was allowed to happen and how it can be prevented again. The community needs to look at itself and wonder how they could have sat by and ignored it just to make their own lives a little less confrontational. Even though it's bloody obvious there is no "community" here, just a bunch of selfish "it's not my problem" individuals who live near each other.
Unfortunately it's a well documented psychological behaviour, diffusion of responsibility.
"I'm afraid to take action, but there are enough people around that someone else is bound to"
When everyone has that mindset, nobody does anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30