Hacking Question Tinfoil corrupted data has been detected. please run a check for corrupt data

kjmchugh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm have lastest atmosphere working fine. The problem is the lastest Tinfoil when I go to run it I get the following error. "tinfoil corrupted data has been detected. please run a check for corrupt data"
Can't find anything online about how to fix this or I'm not searching the right terminology.
Can someone please help. IMG_20191217_110150.jpg

Gamerjin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, couple of things to try:
1) are the sigpatches up to date?
2) have you tried to delete the whole tinfoil folder and re-installed it?
3) are you running /HBG/?

kjmchugh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Her what ive done. I format my memory card. I put a new update clean install of atmosphere. That worked fine. Then I put most update tinfoil on it. When I try to run it I get this error. I have tried all the below youtube videos with the new update. Again each time formatting usb card

Each with various various results.

1 sigpatches. Not sure about these are. I'm guessing no I don't have updates one. . None of the video mentions anything about these.
2have you tried to delete the whole tinfoil folder and re-installed it? Yes several times
3 are you running /HBG. I think this is the shop. So when I try to run tinfoil before it stops it creates an icon for with Hbg on the switch home menu. Not sure if that whar you mean

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CWaffles @ CWaffles: Yup. I install LM2 HD a little while ago