tinfoil corrupt data

goofyahhorganism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just modded my switch, and whenever i try to use the tinfoil installer it says "corrupt data has been found". i use atmosphere and have used pretty much done no changes to my switch after modding it. please help

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this same issue.

Updated Atmosphere, Hekate, Sigpatches, Firmware installed to (file based) emunand using Daybreak, no change.

Can't find Tinfoil update to try. Did remove old Tinfoil and tried to reinstall version I already had but same results.

DBI runs but when I try to install Super Mario Wonder v0 (my main goal for updating anything at the moment), it doesn't work, blank tile on home screen that doesn't even start. Even tried an NSP from a 2nd source, still same thing.

Downloads used to update (names only, not linking to anything):

atmosphere-1.6.2-master-f7bf379cf+hbl-2.4.4+hbmenu-3.6.0.zip
hekate_ctcaer_6.0.7_Nyx_1.5.6.zip
IPS_Patch_Creator_1.5.6-6.zip
Firmware 16.0.3.zip

For making sigpatches with IPS patch creator, used Lockpick to dump keys, and it did include 0e (and 0f), not just up to 0d.

UPDATE

Got it working, well, haven't tried Tinfoil, but I did get stuff to actually install using DBI, which so long as I can install and run stuff, that's all I care about. I just went back through the rentry guide, made sure all files got copied over (think I did something wrong with where fusee went before), and checked all the ini file settings (A few were 0's or 1's when they should've been vice versa).

Last edited by tbgtbg,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto