Homebrew This is B.S.. (DSi Related somewhat)

RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.dsihacker.com/

A: The DSi has not been hacked so there can be no Custom Firmware
B: Even with a flashcart, the DSi cannot play GBA games and even the normal DS versions with GBA slot can't play GBA from Slot 1.
C: The only DSi Flashcarts out there only work on DS mode, they won't access the SD card slot.

I don't know about you but I always hate B.S like this...

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Give it time, you don't need to make a subject about this. When the DS first came out, didn't other GBA devices had to use a passme, in order to boot some DS games unto the DS? Now we have flashcards that not only boot DS games but also needs a component like EZ-Flash to boot GBA games from Slot-1.

This is the same thing; even though Nintendo is trying their hardest to stop piracy, they couldn't do that when the DS came out so the DSi is just another failed attempt. Sooner or Later, there will be DSi flashcards flooding the market within 2 years then you will enjoy them or not >.>

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reaper said:
Now this is just sad:
http://www.ndsmulticarts.com/
85 bucks for a fucking 1gb flashcart?

and check this as well

QUOTEThe 1GB cartridge will be discounted to 85.97 USD!We do this to try to help all our customers in this time of financial worries and of course we hope on more sales; as you know, we are always honest.

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
updowners said:
QUOTE said:
The 1GB cartridge will be discounted to 85.97 USD!We do this to try to help all our customers in this time of financial worries and of course we hope on more sales; as you know, we are always honest.

LOL... That's hilarious how they much they are helping people out in this time of financial struggle. I think I might get 1 they are so cheap
wacko.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Reaper said:
Now this is just sad:
http://www.ndsmulticarts.com/
85 bucks for a fucking 1gb flashcart?

WTF? Their database isn't even up to date! I'm sure they are just using crappy carts like r4 clones or cheap carts like iTouch and Acekard and they aren't even sure if the games work on the current firmware!

QUOTEQ. What can I do if a game does not function or start up on the cartridge?

A. If game "A" (example: game 11577) on your NDS multicart does not start / stops after showing the title screen / does not save progress or tells that save game has been corrupt; there is a big chance that it can be fixed by telling the DS what the correct SAVE TYPE is that it has to use for the game.

In most cases the multicart detects it automatically, but there are these rare occasions when it can not or gets it wrong.

If only they had a discussion forum.....

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
BoxShot said:
They're just trying to make money with that statement, yes I hate that as well and yes that's 100% bull. >.> *inserts gullible people who fall for it*

true, but there also helping by providing a good temp.
also learn to wait, the DSi is a beast hidden under the image of little red riding hood, its not easy to hack what you don't understand, so let em get on with it.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Canonbeat234 said:
Give it time, you don't need to make a subject about this. When the DS first came out, didn't other GBA devices had to use a passme, in order to boot some DS games unto the DS? Now we have flashcards that not only boot DS games but also needs a component like EZ-Flash to boot GBA games from Slot-1.

This is the same thing; even though Nintendo is trying their hardest to stop piracy, they couldn't do that when the DS came out so the DSi is just another failed attempt. Sooner or Later, there will be DSi flashcards flooding the market within 2 years then you will enjoy them or not >.>
off topic:
You also dont have to make a subject about KH noobs spamming gbatemp, give it time and they'll go away.

on topic:
85 dollars are for stupid people

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
iPikachu said:
Canonbeat234 said:

off topic:
You also dont have to make a subject about KH noobs spamming gbatemp, give it time and they'll go away.

on topic:
85 dollars are for stupid people

Offtopic:
What I said at the thread too
happy.gif

Ontopic:
After reading Kingfield's post it sounds reasonable that people would buy it cos its a bargain for them. But those people are really stipid though, if it was a few years ago I can't blame them but now theres a phenomenon called google.... they could have ran a search man.
dry.gif
And they haven't stop to think that they site wasn't an affilate of Nintendo or any of the publisher.....what are the odds of it being legal?

mad maniak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Q. Do I have to pay import TAX on these games?
A. No - you don't have to pay any taxes when the package arrives. This is because we post the cartridge as a gift, and give it a low value. The worldwide laws on gifts of low value are that there are no hidden taxes you have to pay as a receiver.

Q. Will these games ruin my warranty/guarantee on my Nintendo DS?
A. NO. There is no way of anyone knowing a NDS multi cartridge has been used on your DS/DS Lite.

Q. Why are the games so cheap when one NDS game in the shops is $30-$50?
A. We believe in giving value for money and making the games affordable for all kids and gamers.

All seems perfectly legal to me!

But seriously, this makes me sick.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$85 isn't all that bad considering the price of old GBA flash carts. I paid $125 for my 1 Gbit Flash2Advance Ultra cart, and that was a reasonable price at the time. In the age of less-than-$20 DS flash carts it doesn't make any sense, sure, but 5 years ago it wouldn't have seemed odd at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu