So it’s seems that the Super7 OLED from retroremake was just a scam and for collecting money for other projects.
It’s been almost 2 years since preordering the Super7 OLED for the original switch.
Under these 2 years there has been NO INFORMATION about this. I could only conclude that this was a deliberate scam to finance their superstation and other stuff.
Tried to reach out and was meet with just silence.
Would not recommend anyone buying from retroremake. It’s a big chance you will get scammed.
If they at least did have some balls and admit that the super7 oled is cancelled and just won’t happen. I would lick my wounds and accept the loss of the preordering money.
But they can’t even honor that and their customers with such an answer so my final verdict is that this was a deliberate scam.
Stay away from that company and don’t support scammers.
Edit: and if this thread is deleted, for sure my will to expand this to all platforms on social media is far more serious than this post.
As I say, if a company stands up with a good explanation I could accept it and take my losses.
But a company that think they could just radio silence customers and hope that they will getaway with it…. Yeah FU
Yeah you just met the wrong person……belive me. I will blow this up wherever I can until I get a official statement
And the old saying that all attention is good attention regarding company’s won’t apply to retroremake…..
It’s been almost 2 years since preordering the Super7 OLED for the original switch.
Under these 2 years there has been NO INFORMATION about this. I could only conclude that this was a deliberate scam to finance their superstation and other stuff.
Tried to reach out and was meet with just silence.
Would not recommend anyone buying from retroremake. It’s a big chance you will get scammed.
If they at least did have some balls and admit that the super7 oled is cancelled and just won’t happen. I would lick my wounds and accept the loss of the preordering money.
But they can’t even honor that and their customers with such an answer so my final verdict is that this was a deliberate scam.
Stay away from that company and don’t support scammers.
Edit: and if this thread is deleted, for sure my will to expand this to all platforms on social media is far more serious than this post.
As I say, if a company stands up with a good explanation I could accept it and take my losses.
But a company that think they could just radio silence customers and hope that they will getaway with it…. Yeah FU
Yeah you just met the wrong person……belive me. I will blow this up wherever I can until I get a official statement
And the old saying that all attention is good attention regarding company’s won’t apply to retroremake…..
Last edited by rull_bull,








