Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Sop said:
11:43 here and the world still hasn't ended, playing cave story DSi.

Harold Camping is probably in the Camen Islands right now enjoying the money he got out of his kookoo followers.
wtf.gif

And when it's 6 Pm everyone of his followers will be coming at him like flies.

No, they will probably believe his excuses that he comes up with. I heard a preacher in his right mind say this very wel mightl end up in another Jim Jones Mass suicide. People have quit their Jobs and gave all their retirement money to this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people kill them selves.

i wonder if there will be any suicides thanks to this guy

Didn't see that i was still writing my post lol.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
i wonder if there will be any suicides thanks to this guy.
I wouldn't doubt it.

@Quietlyawesome94: I'm hoping that some of them may actually have some sense to do that. I know most won't.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
nando said:
I wouldn't doubt it.

@Quietlyawesome94: I'm hoping that some of them may actually have some sense to do that. I know most won't.

I read that one Campingite said that if she was still on this earth on the 22nd... "I must have not been saved"... according to camping, you can't get saved after the 21'st... So when his followers are still here on the 22nd... They will believe that there is no reason to live. Why? Camping teaches that the world is going to end in October.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
nando said:
I wouldn't doubt it.

I read that one Campingite said that if she was still on this earth on the 22nd... "I must have not been saved"... according to camping, you can't get saved after the 21'st... So when his followers are still here on the 22nd... They will beieve that there is no reason to live since they believe the world is going to end in October.
Oh, I didn't know that.

Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow and October.

What I do everyday.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Duskye said:
nando said:
I wouldn't doubt it.

I read that one Campingite said that if she was still on this earth on the 22nd... "I must have not been saved"... according to camping, you can't get saved after the 21'st... So when his followers are still here on the 22nd... They will believe that there is no reason to live. Why? Camping teaches that the world is going to end in October.
Oh great, so he's managed to bind his followers further into his plan by using LOGIC.

Great. Just great.
laugh.gif

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to clarify this to everyone. Camping and followers are a cult. He says that his predictions are biblical, but the Bible says otherwise. The Bible says no one knows the day or the hour (Camping has narrowed it down to the minute) and the Bible also says that Jesus shall come "as a thief in the night". Camping is just another Cult leader hungry for attention and money. He should not viewed as a Bible believing Christian and should be ignored.

-Tyler

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So it's saturday in a lot of places in the world at the moment, those places are still alive and kicking. It wasn't real either.

Also, 2012 for the mayans wouldn't have happen, it's another superstition. Beside, they miscalculated it, the mayan ending is in 2116 now.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how he made it this Saturday, not next Saturday. This guy works quick... Anyways, I'll be waiting!
ohnoe.png

But seriously, does anyone on this site believe this?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
So it's saturday in a lot of places in the world at the moment, those places are still alive and kicking. It wasn't real either.

Also, 2012 for the mayans wouldn't have happen, it's another superstition. Beside, they miscalculated it, the mayan ending is in 2116 now.

What, you didn't know? Jesus Christ moves on Eastern Standard Time.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Someone saw an early screening of the supernatural season finale.

Now Sam and Dean are gonna refuse to bow down to Castiel who became God and will destroy everything unless he is worshipped.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:

Just read up a little bit... It appears that he claims it will happen as soon as every single timezone has reached 6:00 P.M. Doesn't really make sense. (Like the rest of his teachings)

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If the world doesn't end, I will laugh at every religious windbag saying it was going to happen. If it does, then good, I get to stay here on earth till I die and can bone all the hot slutty chicks I want.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quietlyawesome94 said:
Just wanted to clarify this to everyone. Camping and followers are a cult. He says that his predictions are biblical, but the Bible says otherwise. The Bible says no one knows the day or the hour (Camping has narrowed it down to the minute) and the Bible also says that Jesus shall come "as a thief in the night". Camping is just another Cult leader hungry for attention and money. He should not viewed as a Bible believing Christian and should be ignored.

-Tyler

But neither should any other Bible believer either, they should all be ignored.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, we get it "DSGamer64", you're an atheist. Point well taken. We get it. You don't believe in God.

You don't have to push it down our throats.

Fucking atheists. Worse than Camping and his followers..

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
K guys, clarification.

The event is supposed to begin 6:00PM PST. It will be a giant earthquake that starts in New Zealand and spreads all over the world. This is supposed to be the trigger for the rapture I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1