United States
Beavers
Beavers
Beavers

It's the beavers

They want you to think they are real

They want to make you think that they build dams

But answer me this, who built this dam?

It was me. A human, just like every other dam out there.

Why do they pretend the beavers do it? It's so they can "protect the land" aka nationalize OUR private property in order to protect these so-called "beavers"

I'm not buying it anymore, and neither should you.

They will probably get me for this one, so if you don't see me for a while, you'll know.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I'll come clean

A beaver paid me $20 to make this video

He said it was an elaborate psyops to stop the trade of Beaver tail

His exact words were "you can't buy what don't exist"

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I remember that tshirt I also remember seeing ones that said

A clean beaver gets more wood.
My favourite tshirt quote was "I drink 1 glass of vinegar a day. It helps keeping the cucumber hard."

Reactions: AmandaRose

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My favourite tshirt quote was "I drink 1 glass of vinegar a day. It helps keeping the cucumber hard."
I think I want a female version of this tshirt.

vqSKDYoYRsKKy0Q0Pg8Y_10007-need-new-haters_thumbnail_grande.jpg

Reactions: VinsCool

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually want this tshirt lol
That shirt doesn’t exist and that’s not a real photo. Someone in a basement at moms house made that whole thing up. No shirts!
I’ve never seen a beaver, so that’s PROOF no beavers exist either. Anyone can pile up logs and shit. Are any of us even real? THATS the :real: question here.

Reactions: x65943

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That is the female version.
No it isn't the shape of that tshirt is a classic mens tshirt

Men’s t-shirts are cut in a shape that is mainly straight up and down. The shoulders slope down slightly from the collar and the sleeves slope down at an angle. The main goal of a men’s t-shirt is to fit comfortably in the neck, shoulders and around the sleeves. The straightness of the torso of the t-shirt should hang down comfortably. It does not need tailoring in this area because the male body has a straight torso without much definition. If the wearer needs a larger size to be comfortable, a larger men’s size is cut in much the same way but is larger all over.

Women’s t-shirts have several points at which they are tailored differently from a man’s shirt. The most noticeable point is that the waist on a woman’s t-shirt fits very differently. The waist is narrower on a women’s t-shirt than the rest of the shirt. This fits better with a woman’s natural shape. It makes it more comfortable for the woman to wear as she will not have a lot of loose fabric that bunches at the waist. The more tailored fit makes the t-shirt lighter and easier to wear for any woman.

Another key difference is the length of the sleeves. With shorter sleeves, the t-shirt will look different on the arms than a man’s t-shirt looks on a man. The sleeves of a man’s short-sleeve t-shirt are made to fit longer on his arm than a woman’s t-shirt. A short sleeve men’s t-shirt may have sleeves that go most of the way down to the man’s elbows. Most women’s short-sleeved t-shirts, however, fit closer to the shoulder. There is also a third sleeve length for women that generally aren’t available for men’s t-shirts. The ¾ length sleeve is a flattering length for women because it displays the slimmest part of the arm while covering up the larger parts.

While there is no change in tailoring for a man’s hips, a woman’s t-shirt has a slight flaring at the hips that better accommodates a woman’s natural form. The hip flare means that the hip area will not be too tight and will be more comfortable. The flare is present in all women’s t-shirts though it is often more pronounced in a plus-size t-shirt.

Another difference is a slight flaring at the top to allow for the difference in chest size. A woman’s t-shirt is tailored to flatter and be comfortable for several areas, while a men’s t-shirt is tailored to fit, and look, straight. This allows each gender a better ease of movement and will not result in bunches or loose fabric that will be unflattering.

Reactions: Veho

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
So basically what you're saying is that women's T-shirts have a graceful neckline, sleeves that show off the arms, fitted waist, and flared hips to accentuate an hourglass figure, while men's Tshirts are a sack with holes.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So basically what you're saying is that women's T-shirts have a graceful neckline, sleeves that show off the arms, fitted waist, and flared hips to accentuate an hourglass figure, while men's Tshirts are a sack with holes.
Yup that sounds about right.

Reactions: AmandaRose

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Makes them cheaper to buy having a sack with holes and not a specialized shirt. Something the "Pink Taxers" don't get.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc