The original Wii Channels?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Jaspy, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Jaspy
    OP

Jaspy Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2014
    United States
    (I'm new here, hello! So if I'm missing anything or i'm a little off on my info or something, that's why.)

The original Wii Channels got taken off the Wii a while back... (Weather, News, Photo, etc...)
    and I know that probably a lot of people miss the old channels, so I have a request/question.

Is there, or will there ever be any Wii Channel package, or something like that, that you can install onto your Wii, or better yet, vWii?

...and if there isn't, I think a lot of people would like to have them back! (That relaxing Weather music...)

That is all. :P

2. Ryanrocks462

Ryanrocks462 Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate

Banned
    Jun 18, 2014
    United States
    California
    HI, Welcome to the forums ^_^. you can install the old channels on your vWii but you would need 'connectMii, to enable the WiiConnect24 as it is disabled and you can't turn it on without a softmodded wii and even when you instal then since Nintendo shut down the services it would give you the same message as the original Wii. Im hoping one day hackers will make their own server like they did with Mario kart wii since it was shut down by nintendo