Hacking My VWii dont work

Logoudgy18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Recently I wanted to install WiiFlow on my VWii, everything worked until I launched the game, it launched the game that was inserted into the console. Apparently an ios was missing to use the games from wii Flow, I installed "ios" with wads and now my vwii no longer works, when I start the wii menu from the Wii U there is a black screen and impossible to turn off the console I have to unplug it

I wanted to use the aggressive mode of VWii Decaffeinator but when I launch decaffeinator the Wii U crashes

There is no way to solve the problem!?

Usually I play the wii game directly from the wii u menu but we can't play online, but my friends wanted us to play online so that's why I installed wii Flow.

Before that I had not installed any hack on my VWii except RiiConecte24 to have the weather and info channel

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed "ios" with wads and now my vwii no longer works
It sounds like you probably bricked the vWii trying to install IOS from/for the regular Wii. That's easy enough to fix on vWii, except now you can't launch the decaffeinator either. That's rough.

Out of curiosity, what Wii U custom firmware are you running? Tiramisu? Aroma? Something else?

Reactions: SylverReZ

Logoudgy18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It sounds like you probably bricked the vWii trying to install IOS from/for the regular Wii. That's easy enough to fix on vWii, except now you can't launch the decaffeinator either. That's rough.

Out of curiosity, what Wii U custom firmware are you running? Tiramisu? Aroma? Something else?
Tiramisu
Post automatically merged:

Update, by dint of trying to restart my wii u to launch vwii decaffeinator it worked so I was able to use the aggressive mode to erase my vwii but unfortunately I lost all my data :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto