Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I hope someone can help.

I've followed the guide and got up to the part where it says I Load TCPGecko with codehandler (Press X on the gamepad), but it says "press a to install TCP Gecko (with built in code handler)" instead. So i pressed A and it boots back to system menu. When I tap the haxchii icon (exclamation mark) again to load the HBL it freezes with a loud tone.

Can anyone explain what I need to do?

Reactions: GamePil

GamePil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, I hope someone can help.

I've followed the guide and got up to the part where it says I Load TCPGecko with codehandler (Press X on the gamepad), but it says "press a to install TCP Gecko (with built in code handler)" instead. So i pressed A and it boots back to system menu. When I tap the haxchii icon (exclamation mark) again to load the HBL it freezes with a loud tone.

Can anyone explain what I need to do?
after you have installed TCP Gecko and are back in the home menu you just need to start BOTW and connect the trainer

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
after you have installed TCP Gecko and are back in the home menu you just need to start BOTW and connect the trainer

Hey thanks.

I started the game and put the Wii u ip into breath.exe. It says connected but nothing seems to change. Have I missed a step?

Thanks again

jwitz

Trophies
XP
Country
breath.exe isn't updated. i would recommend you to use PandaOnSmack's trainer which can be downloadet here: https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/releases

Wow great! Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to stop the codes becoming inactive? I'll put on moon jump for example and it'll work, but if i leave link standing for a while it stops.

thanks!

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow great! Thanks!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a way to stop the codes becoming inactive? I'll put on moon jump for example and it'll work, but if i leave link standing for a while it stops.

thanks!

Wow it does that really. I've never ran into that Problem. Every-time i use the trainer I active the codes save the game with codes active and then disconnect the trainer and even shut off my PC and all Codes still work without any issues until i Quit the game completely and go back home Menu before turning off the wii. Sorry if this don't help.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took you 10 minutes? HA! TOOK ME A MILISECOND.
But no, If it weren't for the trainer, I'd be fucked beyond fucked.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done them all legit so far, but the last one is super hard. I haven't looked up any guides or anything.
When I did the trials, the trainer was broken from the DLC update. So I actually went through the first 2 without a problem, without any guides or cheats. But then the last level was so damn hard, I got almost half way through and I would die every time.

After about 4 hours I said fuck it, I'm waiting for the damn trainer.

But then I couldn't wait, so I used your codes for JGeckoU. Lol. By the time the trainer was updated, I got all the DLC Items. Lol.

Reactions: skoolzout1

skoolzout1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I did the trials, the trainer was broken from the DLC update. So I actually went through the first 2 without a problem, without any guides or cheats. But then the last level was so damn hard, I got almost half way through and I would die every time.

After about 4 hours I said fuck it, I'm waiting for the damn trainer.

But then I couldn't wait, so I used your codes for JGeckoU. Lol. By the time the trainer was updated, I got all the DLC Items. Lol.
Lol, I've been very tempted to cheat many times. Just a quick health refill here and there would be so easy to do. But I've resisted.

I always die at the first lynel fight or the room with the 10 guardians.. Lol

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, I've been very tempted to cheat many times. Just a quick health refill here and there would be so easy to do. But I've resisted.

I always die at the first lynel fight or the room with the 10 guardians.. Lol
Yup. Me too. I always die right there too, or sometimes in the very beginning from me trying to rush through the first few levels because I'm pissed off from dying so many times. Lol

Reactions: skoolzout1

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cheated big time.
10,000x Damage.
Infinite HP.
Unbreakable Weapons.
I didn't care. Just wanted my Full Power Master Sword.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @SylverReZ, RC Pro AM was made by Rare, and that explains why I liked it. Just learned the other day about a game I loved that was made by Rare and I was surprised lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was playing need for speed remastered and said to myself this is a nice Forza remaster
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_developed_by_Rare Not all of them are awesome but man the hits on that list.
    Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Today I learned that the creators of the Donkey Kong games also made Sea of Thieves
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why do i feel the sudden urge to start singing pirate's scorn from the donkey kong country cartoon?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you being for real, cause that's hard to believe, DK is Nintendo and made in japan, Sea of thieves was from Microsoft, in America. I'm not calling you a liar, just didn't know.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yes they were both made by Rare, but DK was from Rare back then, Rare now is owned by MS. So makes since.
    +1
    They even developed a LJN game.... lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was pretty rare
    I wonder what deal with Satan LJN worked to get Rare to make that one...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember couple years ago, they announced they were working on a Perfect Dark remake, wonder what ever happen with that?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It went into the darkness
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and buddies used to play the hell out of Perfect Dark on N64, that and Goldeneye, was the first real PvP shooter games I remember
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    4-way split screen on a tiny 19" TV, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you share joysticks also
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh we had the 4 controller add on thingy for n64. Duh I just got your joke, lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So you touched ends
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, but being in the boy scouts, they forced us to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chopped down some wood for the scout master
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Big Gay Al was our Scout leader.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was actually in the scouts for 1 week, til they assigned me homework, n I was like f this, and quit, I was like 10 yrs old. And no I didn't join the girl Scouts.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Was the homework about getting to know the scout leaders