1. SuperSayianGod

SuperSayianGod GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks for the Tip it worked as you said and Finished the Trail in No time Flat.

TheTechGenius likes this.
  2. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

United States
    No problem. Your welcome.

3. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

United States
    Oh, thats ok. It doesn't bother me one bit, its just as simple as unequiping and re-equiping your weapon for infinite durability. I am just glad we can have infinite durability at all. lol. So to go through the inventory to get infinite durability is what we have to do, then so be it. I rather use the inventory screen then the D-Pad inventory any way. But thats just me I guess.

Besides, hacking games was never an easy or stable process to begin with. So im happy that we have any of these codes at all.

Thank you for the codes by the way!

skoolzout1 likes this.
  4. FunThomas

FunThomas GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Gambia, The
    @skoolzout1 is there a way to use your codes in cemu with cheatengine or the cemu utilities or some other way ?

5. Ricube

Ricube Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    Ok thanks, I've tried and the installation of TCPGecko has been succesfull, but after doing that I start the game and it stays forever on the loading screen (the first screen that come up after clicking the icon of the game) with looping music. That only happens after I do the TCPGecko installation,and I have to hard reset the WiiU, trying to start the game without installing TCPGecko works flawlessly... Do you have any Ideas?

6. skoolzout1

skoolzout1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Not as of now. The only way to use them would be remake them through cheat engine

FunThomas likes this.
  7. Magnus Hydra

Magnus Hydra GBAtemp Regular

United States
    @PandaOnSmack Can you add Skoolzout's codes. Infinite Arrows and Infinite Elemental Weapon Charge to your trainer?

smashbro596 likes this.
  8. LordSolgath

LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

@skoolzout1 using your Infinite Arrow code in Gecko U seems to have the side effect of making a fair few of my items also become 999, i'm only using 4 codes atm and it seems the arrow is causing it, but i could be wrong, current codes i was using, durability for weapon, shield, bow and Inf Arrows.

9. skoolzout1

Canada
    I made that code knowing that there is a risk of that happening. There is nothing i can do about it sadly. If other items start to be written as 999 it means the inventory items in the Wii U's memory changed and the code will then be writing to the wrong spot.

To fix it you just have to bring up you arrows menu again. It will not undo the effects of other items being 999 but itll refresh the location of your arrows

10. LordSolgath

LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

@skoolzout1 i think it was also the cause of a crash, but i really don't know, i swapped back to the trainer, and stopped using the inf arrow code, and only using the 3 for durability and haven't crashed yet, but i really don't know.

11. skoolzout1

Canada
    Its next to impossible for me to make codes that work flawlessly for people everywhere across the world.
    All i can say is that its frustrating to hear people say there are issues when i tested all 51 of my codes at the same time for like 5 hours of gameplay with no issues.
    How can i account for issues that never occur for me? lol

12. TheTechGenius

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

United States
    Exactly. Lol.

That's why when you look up Gameshark codes or action replay codes, they have codes for NTSC and PAL. And then they have other sets of codes for different versions of the games, such as Bundle games (2 games on one disc/cartridge), special edition versions, etc...

Because the addresses changes with every version of the game, and every region of the game. It's very hard to get all those codes working by yourself for all those versions and region of game.

Your doing one hell of a job, if I do say so myself. The codes are working great for me. Hell, the first v1.3 codes you released were working fine too. Lol.

skoolzout1 likes this.
  13. skoolzout1

Canada
    All I can do is try lol. I appreciate your appreciation. All I ever ask is that people at least try to understand that random crashes, random things not working, and codes not looking super pretty/codes occasionally involving some effort, are all part of the hacking "game."

I can only work with what the game gives me. But to be more precise, i should say i can only work with what MY game gives me.

satelman, FunThomas and TheTechGenius like this.
  14. LordSolgath

LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

@skoolzout1 yeah, i get ya, just wanted to let you know my own personal experience when using the codes, i know they can't be perfect, and i'm glad you made them, the whole durability thing in BOTW really annoys me so just having those codes is more than enough, and i appreciate you taking the effort to make them, i used to do basic stuff like that back in the day lol, using the old memory search for exp codes stuff in the old snes9x :P

skoolzout1 likes this.
  15. jwitz

jwitz GBAtemp Regular

Hello, I haven't touched BOTW in a couple months, can this be used with Mocha installed to system memory? Or is it for disc only?

Thanks

16. LordSolgath

LordSolgath Member
    Newcomer

so long as you can run TCP Gecko your fine.

17. KyoMaxy

KyoMaxy Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Never mind Work for me now

Last edited by KyoMaxy, Jul 16, 2017
  18. FunThomas

Gambia, The
    next time better put the much text in code brackets/Spoiler with BB Code Editor Button to the right

and please tell us whats the reason its working now since other ppl can have the same problem like you

Last edited by FunThomas, Jul 16, 2017
  19. KyoMaxy

KyoMaxy Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    it start to work for nowhere, i keeps get the same error, than the time i did the process, its working '0'

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

20. FunThomas

Gambia, The
    did you tried to use only jgecko and connect to the wiiu with tcpgecko without any game running ?

better try step by step to get the connection to tcpgecko running

Last edited by FunThomas, Jul 16, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Trainer, Legend, Breath