Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah you're right, i'm wasting my time with him. explains his denseness. ANYWAY. about that update. the trainer still work?

also. he called me illiterate. when i could pick apart his grammar.
I at least know the correct way to use your and you're.

illiterate is the Correct word to use since you can't Fudging Read DipS**t. Go ahead pick a part my grammar because it will not bother me. End of Story and Topic before i get really nasty then banned.

@PandaOnSmack

Please Update Trainer for new V80 BOTW Patch. Thanks

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

smashbro596

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illiterate is the Correct word to use since you can't Fudging Read DipS**t. Go ahead pick a part my grammar because it will not bother me. End of Story and Topic before i get really nasty then banned.

@PandaOnSmack

Please Update Trainer for new V80 BOTW Patch. Thanks

dude, calm down. you're the only one getting mad here. i'll leave you alone. i wasn't TRYING to piss you off. I was just explaining my proof.

Int3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My WiiU throws an exception error when I try to connect with PandaOnSmack's trainer since the newest update, v1.2.0

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude, calm down. you're the only one getting mad here. i'll leave you alone. i wasn't TRYING to piss you off. I was just explaining my proof.

You say Proof and I say Assumption. So again what you showed me is the same thing Gamestop and anywhere that sold the Season Pass Had for display and to me it's don't prove a Damn Thing until it gets released If and When. Tell you what when Nintendo Put's a physical Date on each DLC for What's going to be include I will Believe it not until then. DLC is ALWAYS subject to change just look @ Xenoverse 2 So for now Drop it and I'll do the same.

@PandaOnSmack

Please fix the trainer to work with the v80 patch asap when you can so we all can enjoy play botw more.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well im going keep it on the last version. Until @PandaOnSmack update the trainer. I don't care about the other languages. And i can wait to get a hold of the Tingle Outfit.

PandaOnSmack responds when asked for the eta on updating the trainer to work with Patch v80 was When he gets home next week. So for anyone who ask when will the trainer be Fixed the answer is NEXT WEEK.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wont seem to work on a 64 bit machine, is there any work around??
zelda.png

help

Last edited by TudorBlue,

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um. Hello. I am new to this site.
I just wanted to specify that the trainer is no longer working.
It was working perfectly until a few days ago, when I saw "Software update" and ... yeah. Not sure what was updated or anything of the sort.
I am not sure if anyone is mentioning this. I can't seem to see the dates on when something was posted.
IIsZEcs.png

All I did was press connect on the trainer and then I got an error and my Wii U had a bunch of code on it.
I don't have a decent camera. If I were to bother with showing, it would be blurry.

P.S.
Thank you creature person who made this trainer. I love the Fierce Deity outfit.
I figured if the Sword is enough to cut down Gods, I'd make the power of the Fierce Deity Sword 350 power instead of 60.

I hope you resolve this issue, or if it's on my side. That you can assist me in fixing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit.
Figured I'd add these for reference, so you know I got everything.
0iMOgfc.png
C5qmVjF.png
nHQZwis.png
BuvuOEp.png

This is for my Wii U SD card. So all the Homebrew stuff can be added,

COo7O5q.png

And this is for the trainer itself. I am aware it says 3.8.7.tar. When they released it, they didn't update the .tar's name.
It stayed that for awhile and I feel like if I manually change it, it will mess up even more than it is.
Not sure what the Newtonsoft and Config properties are for.
Probably for Breath.exe which sadily says corrupted or damaged every time I try to open it.

Sorry for the huge post.
Figured I'd give as much info as I could.

Last edited by TheQueen,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um. Hello. I am new to this site.
I just wanted to specify that the trainer is no longer working.
It was working perfectly until a few days ago, when I saw "Software update" and ... yeah. Not sure what was updated or anything of the sort.
I am not sure if anyone is mentioning this. I can't seem to see the dates on when something was posted.
IIsZEcs.png

All I did was press connect on the trainer and then I got an error and my Wii U had a bunch of code on it.
I don't have a decent camera. If I were to bother with showing, it would be blurry.

P.S.
Thank you creature person who made this trainer. I love the Fierce Deity outfit.
I figured if the Sword is enough to cut down Gods, I'd make the power of the Fierce Deity Sword 350 power instead of 60.

I hope you resolve this issue, or if it's on my side. That you can assist me in fixing it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit.
Figured I'd add these for reference, so you know I got everything.
0iMOgfc.png
C5qmVjF.png
nHQZwis.png
BuvuOEp.png

This is for my Wii U SD card. So all the Homebrew stuff can be added,

COo7O5q.png

And this is for the trainer itself. I am aware it says 3.8.7.tar. When they released it, they didn't update the .tar's name.
It stayed that for awhile and I feel like if I manually change it, it will mess up even more than it is.
Not sure what the Newtonsoft and Config properties are for.
Probably for Breath.exe which sadily says corrupted or damaged every time I try to open it.

Sorry for the huge post.
Figured I'd give as much info as I could.

I'll try to make this short as possible.

1. Breath.exe Trainer has not worked since the Last 1.2 Update / v64 on Wii U USB Help if you got it from there.
2. PandaOnSmacks Trainer 3.8.9 will only Work if you did not Update to latest patch that came out a few days back I think 1.2.2 don't really know for Sure since it only shows up in Wii U USB Help as v80 when downloaded.
3. PandaOnSmack already addressed he will update his trainer to work with the Patch Next week when he gets home probably from Holiday.
4. Only way to resolve issue if you can't wait for the Trainer Update sometime next week is to Remove Latest Game Update and Install a previous version like 1.2 aka v64 from Wii U USB Help or wherever you get your game updates.

All the Update from Nintendo is for Free DLC that gives you a choice to change the Voice Language. So instead of hearing the game in English you could change it to the Original Japanese Voices and Play plus 3 new Mask and 2 New Armor sets. the Phantom Armor looks Bad Ass.

Attachments

• medium_423488_970699018.jpg
    medium_423488_970699018.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 197

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to make this short as possible.

1. Breath.exe Trainer has not worked since the Last 1.2 Update / v64 on Wii U USB Help if you got it from there.
2. PandaOnSmacks Trainer 3.8.9 will only Work if you did not Update to latest patch that came out a few days back I think 1.2.2 don't really know for Sure since it only shows up in Wii U USB Help as v80 when downloaded.
3. PandaOnSmack already addressed he will update his trainer to work with the Patch Next week when he gets home probably from Holiday.
4. Only way to resolve issue if you can't wait for the Trainer Update sometime next week is to Remove Latest Game Update and Install a previous version like 1.2 aka v64 from Wii U USB Help or wherever you get your game updates.

All the Update from Nintendo is for Free DLC that gives you a choice to change the Voice Language. So instead of hearing the game in English you could change it to the Original Japanese Voices and Play plus 3 new Mask and 2 New Armor sets. the Phantom Armor looks Bad Ass.

Oh, I see. Thank you for being kind.
I didn't think they already added the armors, though.
I know the armor sets were ggoing to be in game. But didn't think they'd do it before DLC1 came in.
I can wait. Unless the world ends randomly, l0l.
I apologize for being nub at this.

This whole sites layout is odd. However, I am happy it's here.

Last edited by TheQueen,

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I see. Thank you for being kind.
I didn't think they already added the armors, though.
I know the armor sets were ggoing to be in game. But didn't think they'd do it before DLC1 came in.
I can wait. Unless the world ends randomly, l0l.
I apologize for being nub at this.

This whole sites layout is odd. However, I am happy it's here.

Happy to help if it Did. I have not installed the Patch yet v80 since I'm going to wait for PandaOnSmack to Update the Trainer before I install the Game Update next week myself. Don't want to go through all the same problems people are like yourself when it can be easily fixed. Anyways hope your problem is solved and happy playing.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly. All I want is Infinite Durability. Without having to worry about constantly activating Homebrew and stuff.
Like permanant Infinite Durability. Not possible yet, I don't believe, however.
I hate that things break. I'll deal with Stamina. and other stuff. But alas, they are nice to have when searching for Korok Seeds.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly. All I want is Infinite Durability. Without having to worry about constantly activating Homebrew and stuff.
Like permanant Infinite Durability. Not possible yet, I don't believe, however.
I hate that things break. I'll deal with Stamina. and other stuff. But alas, they are nice to have when searching for Korok Seeds.

I played through while cheating and setting things to "unbreakable". While it was fun, the game went by too fast and was too easy since I would just use a strong weapon and shield that would never break. I am not starting over with NO cheating at all and it is a bit more enjoyable. It is somewhat frustrating at times with weapons breaking all the time, but is nice to be able to cycle through and use lots of different weapons.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played through while cheating and setting things to "unbreakable". While it was fun, the game went by too fast and was too easy since I would just use a strong weapon and shield that would never break. I am not starting over with NO cheating at all and it is a bit more enjoyable. It is somewhat frustrating at times with weapons breaking all the time, but is nice to be able to cycle through and use lots of different weapons.

I make it a plan of mine to not hack until I beat a game.
I beat the game and got all 120 shrines before I hacked.
It's for that reason I want something unbreakable.
Instead of having 6 Royal Broadswords, I want to have 1 with all the durability of all 6. Or infinite.
But this isn't the place to post this sort of stuff. Sorry.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of having 6 Royal Broadswords, I want to have 1 with all the durability of all 6. Or infinite.

Gotcha, that sounds like a good plan then. I did make a sword with *932509325 attack or something crazy like that. One hit on the mini bosses and they would die ha ha. I never used it though, just did it for fun.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well I don't know about Infinite Durability but if you put this 1048575 in the Durability box it pretty darn close. Everytime I connect the trainer to the game I reapply it once then play without worrying about weapons breaking and it works for All Weapons , Shields and Bows. I have not really tried it myself but you could probably only need to use the code once and play through 80% of the game before using it again.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm... see. Since I beat the game and I now spend my time killing monsters and gaining materials. Its crap when you're doing it and it says its about to shatter.
I love killing Lynels. LOVE it. Silver. Blue. Red. White. It's all a game in my mind. I love watching them try as they might and dying. You could say I am ... addicted to Lynel Blood.
The Bow of Light is beautiful. Honestly. This trainer has pretty much helped me so much after I beat it and made it more bearable.
Where would you put said durability thing? I'm a nubzorz. :(
Can I have my damage up and the durabiity up thing you mentioned? I have my FierceDiety Sword at 350 damage. I like it OP but not broken. Or must I trade one for the other?

And I can't apply said durability up thing until he updates. I have no idea how to turn back the version.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Durability goes in Item Value Box

to make weapons as 1 hit kill any and all monster

set Mod amount to 00099999
set Mode type to 00000001

gives you Base attack of 6291 with attack up + of 629145

work on Bow too just not arrows

Use this for Shields

Set Mod amount to 0000FFFF
Set Mod Type to 00000001

Just wait for PandaOnSmack to Update the Trainer to Use these Ok there is no need to Uninstall the Current update if it is already Installed. Since I don't know how you Set up your Wii U to play games I can't really be much more help. I use the USB FLASH Drive option. Where I install all my games using WUP INSTALLER to load my game to a flash drive connect to the Wii. for me to Remove an Update I would just go to settings , go to hard , go to USB and open it. it should show me what games are there. then i click on the game file to open it and a game file , save file , DLC file and Update file are all under the game folder then just Delete the Update only and using for me Wii U USB HELP just choose the Update i want to download then re-install it.

TheQueen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Yee. I'll Wait. I'm sort of... that one person who likes to keep my stuff Updated. It's an odd thing, often ends up messing me over and making things harder than it needs to be.
I'm neat. See? Clean. I hate one shotting. Had the damage multiplier to 10,000x the damage, Lol. One shot a Silver Lynel and was like "No one needs this ammount of power."
Just wish Nintendo would release an option to play with a "No Items Break" Option. That's all. Shouldn't have to hack the game to make it how it should be.
I can't even bash Nintendo, either. The games brilliantly made. Well worth the years put into it.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah. Yee. I'll Wait. I'm sort of... that one person who likes to keep my stuff Updated. It's an odd thing, often ends up messing me over and making things harder than it needs to be.
I'm neat. See? Clean. I hate one shotting. Had the damage multiplier to 10,000x the damage, Lol. One shot a Silver Lynel and was like "No one needs this ammount of power."
Just wish Nintendo would release an option to play with a "No Items Break" Option. That's all. Shouldn't have to hack the game to make it how it should be.
I can't even bash Nintendo, either. The games brilliantly made. Well worth the years put into it.

To be honest I've never even played a Zelda game until Hyrule Warriors came out when i first started my Wii U modding witch in fact is not a Legit Zelda game but it's own Spin off So I guess This Breath of the wild would make me a Zelda Virgin in game only not Story. I've always known about the Hyrule legends and Story since i read everything that comes out.

I mostly go for the Gundam Warrior Beat them Up types of Games. Big One Piece and Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Fan and also the Darksiders series. They Finally announced Darksiders 3 for Dec 18 2018 after 5 yrs since Darksiders 2 was Originally Released not the Remastered. Can't wait need to rip angels and Demons in half. the trailer for DS3 looks well made and worth the wait.

Attachments

• darksiders-3-announcement-trailer.jpg
    darksiders-3-announcement-trailer.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 259

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers