Hacking The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Trainer [eShop/EU] [Beta]

Cheater1331

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both the trainers i got worked wonderfully only the PandaOnSmack's trainer codes dont work because im playing us copy but i can mod every thing so i just been swithcing too and from both trainers im glad this site is so helpful i even got amiibo stuff with out haveing to wait a day do to moding codes on armor really nice to have people like you guys helping us all out.

MikeME

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both the trainers i got worked wonderfully only the PandaOnSmack's trainer codes dont work because im playing us copy but i can mod every thing so i just been swithcing too and from both trainers im glad this site is so helpful i even got amiibo stuff with out haveing to wait a day do to moding codes on armor really nice to have people like you guys helping us all out.

PandaOnSmack's Trainer and codes work on the USA version of LoZ:BotW.. start from scratch in setting up your SD card and it should work. You may have an outdated file somewhere...

Last edited by MikeME,
Reactions: Mizo

Cheater1331

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used loadiine to update all my stuff but when ever i try to use codes on PandaOnSmack's trainer it freezes the wiiU up and i haft to restart and reload everything back up GamePils trainer works fine except every once in a while it crashes and i haft to restart it plus one of them accidentally change my key items for some reason but over all they work best like that if i could figure out what files are out dated i would have fixed it but for some reason the only why for me to get gecko to work is threw loadiine but overall im grateful for the help.

Sigz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get botwtrainer to work for a while and I have not been able to. I've tried downloading different versions and none seem to work. This version is the one I used last and I just got this error. If you could help me that'd be fantastic. I'm sorry if my error has already been solved earlier in the thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot (64).png
    Screenshot (64).png
    16.4 KB · Views: 299

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
i used loadiine to update all my stuff but when ever i try to use codes on PandaOnSmack's trainer it freezes the wiiU up and i haft to restart and reload everything back up GamePils trainer works fine except every once in a while it crashes and i haft to restart it plus one of them accidentally change my key items for some reason but over all they work best like that if i could figure out what files are out dated i would have fixed it but for some reason the only why for me to get gecko to work is threw loadiine but overall im grateful for the help.
That's why it's not working. Loadiine only has the pygecko method, which does not use CosmoCourtney's codehandler, which is what's necessary to use the codes in the trainer (but the other values work without needing that).

You'll have to use the USB Brazilian Method, HaxChi, or something that will let you load the homebrew channel and use the tcpgecko and codehandler supplied in the first post.

Last edited by Jonna,

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "new" moon jump code in the latest version is awesome. May have been there for a few revisions, but just got around to trying it out. You can just keep floating up as high as you want and then use your paraglider to get anywhere in the game. I created a new profile just to mess with this stuff and had all the towers and full map within a few minutes!

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please don't feed the trolls...Looking through these pages for information has become a chore as of late. Just ignore and move on. Anyways, the newest update works wonders. I use Panda's to edit items and this one for all of the "codes". No problems whatsoever on the US version now. Absolutely flawless. Looking forward to future updates! (fingers crossed for horse cheats)

xromz24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. And download the 1.1 version in the first link.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use PandaOnSmack's trainer for durability and changing the amount of items you have, it's more friendly.
Thank you Jonna, I tried this the other day and couldnt get it to work, but I just noticed their was an update just posted and it works good now. I would like to know how to change the strangth of a weapon?

Reactions: Jonna

Jonna

Some sort of musician.
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you Jonna, I tried this the other day and couldnt get it to work, but I just noticed their was an update just posted and it works good now. I would like to know how to change the strangth of a weapon?
That I didn't look too much into. I just grabbed weapons and then used the trainer to swap them out with high-end weapons (mainly the Fierce Deity Sword all stars, plus having all the Fierce Deity armour gives an attack up bonus).

wiiwaker82

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi friends, how are you?

I posted this question in the savegame post, but maybe here is the correct place

I explain you:
I had a saved game, but my little sister overwrite my game :(
I only want to have my save game like I had before my sister overwrite the file, no more :(

So, Someone can help me to add some things to my save to have my old savegame back?

I would need to add to my current inventory:

+ 850 rupies
+ 3 weapons (i need to see wich)
+ 3 shields (i need to see wich)
+ 5 fairy
+ 40-50 wood arrow
+ 25 bomb/explosive arrow
+ 25 fire arrow
+ 25 ice arrow
+ 20 electric arrow
+ 5 ansestral arrow

Can somebody help me please???

Thanks a lot!

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi friends, how are you?

I posted this question in the savegame post, but maybe here is the correct place

I explain you:
I had a saved game, but my little sister overwrite my game :(
I only want to have my save game like I had before my sister overwrite the file, no more :(

So, Someone can help me to add some things to my save to have my old savegame back?

I would need to add to my current inventory:

+ 850 rupies
+ 3 weapons (i need to see wich)
+ 3 shields (i need to see wich)
+ 5 fairy
+ 40-50 wood arrow
+ 25 bomb/explosive arrow
+ 25 fire arrow
+ 25 ice arrow
+ 20 electric arrow
+ 5 ansestral arrow

Can somebody help me please???

Thanks a lot!

This thread isn't about restoring your save, but if you want to edit your inventory, just follow the info in the first post to get up and running with the software needed. You can use this info to change a current item into another item: http://gbatemp.net/threads/botw-item-names-for-pandaonsmacks-trainer.463959/
Inventory and rupees amounts should be self explanatory, just use the trainer.

Cgaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I come across a bit ignorant here, but does this have any risk of getting me banned? I saw a post about TCPGecko getting people banned almost a year ago but I'm not sure if it's only because it was being used for online in splatoon

Last edited by Cgaz,

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if I come across a bit ignorant here, but does this have any risk of getting me banned? I saw a post about TCPGecko getting people banned almost a year ago but I'm not sure if it's only because it was being used for online in splatoon

Well to run this, you will need a CFW or sigpatches etc. Any modification is a chance you could get banned, so if you are really worried about that, i'd just stay away from hacking all together. Granted that the chance to get banned might be slim to none, there is still that chance.

wiiwaker82

Trophies
XP
Country

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to have unlimited Diving beasts power stacks?
Not that I know of yet, I finally fixed my TCPgecko NET crashes so I'm gonna start playing around (Been doing stuff for Hyrule Warriors recently.)

Only if you use it online, and that means online multiplayer games. Running it itself in multiplayer games SHOULDN'T trigger a ban, however I know for a fact certain cheats will be auto detected. I.E. Inf Ammo/HP/Speed.
Others are reported, though I'm sure everyone already reports everyone for hacking.

As for single player games/games you don't play ONLINE multiplayer, you'll be fine. c:

Last edited by Shikkichu,

amback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Trainer was made by Shinzuya, I just updated it!
The Trainer requires latest Version of TCPGecko + Cosmo's Codehandler

The Trainer may work with the US Version:

Instructions:
1) Download this

2) Extract it to a folder on your PC then place tcpgecko.elf, icon.png and meta.xml (both these files are in the meta folder) on your sd card in a folder called tcpgecko (sd://wiiu/apps/tcpgecko)
3) Download the codehandler.bin file from here
4) Drop it in the same folder as you dropped the TCPGecko files on your sd card (sd://wiiu/apps/tcpgecko)
5) Boot your Wii U and run Haxchi/Mocha (If required)
6) Boot into HBL
7) Run TCPGecko
8) Load TCPGecko with codehandler (Press X on the gamepad)
9) System menu reboots, load up BOTW
10) Download Breath.exe from here
11) Run it, enter Wii Us IP address, click Connect
13) Profit

Version 1.1 EUR:
Download: https://filetrip.net/dl?nGOO3WtpLc

Changelog:

-changed max Rupees from 9999 to 999999
-changed max Durability/Quantity from 65535 to 6553500
-fixed the 3rd label of the Durability Editor
-added Always Run function (thanks to @DarkFlare69)
-Freeze and Refill Health are hit or miss since the last Update, it works most of the
time so if it doesn't work just exit to the Home Menu and restart the game
(you don't need to restart TCP Gecko)
-added Infinite Horse Whips (thanks to @DarkFlare69)
-added Disconnect button for better compatibility with @PandaOnSmack Trainer and JGecko U
-added Gravity Modifier for Moonjump, Zero Gravity, Strong Gravity and Extreme Gravity (thanks to @DarkFlare69)
-added Speed Modifier x2, x4, x8 and x32 (thanks to @DarkFlare69 )

PandaOnSmack's Trainer: https://github.com/joffnerd/botw-trainer/releases

if the Quantity/Durability Editor a int32 Error try this:
1. Connect to your game
2. Open the menu and start counting the slots that are full until you reach clothing
3. In the Durability manager, go to the slot that is your first clothing item (e.g. 7 weapons, 2 bows, only Wooden arrows, 2 shields -> 1st clothing slot is 13)
4. Set each slot that actually holds clothing to 0 (e.g. normal clothes plus winter thingy you get from the old geezer -> 13-15 needs to be set to 0)
5. Save and reload
6. Click Load current values
7. Profit

If you have any other codes that you want included, please let me know.
If you have codes for another Version of the Game (USA) i can make another Version of the Trainer

When you put Exclusive costumes with amiibos and you put Load Current Value for the quantity and durability. It gives you error int32.

Onzy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I don't understand how fix error UInt32..

Une exception de type 'BotwTrainer.ETCPGeckoException' a été levée. à BotwTrainer.TCPGecko.Dump(UInt32 startdump, UInt32 enddump, Stream[] saveStream)
à BotwTrainer.TCPGecko.peek(UInt32 address)
à BotwTrainer.MainWindow.LoadDataAsync()

Someone who help me please ?

Edit : problem solved : I just started Gecko U Updater

Last edited by Onzy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work