Hacking The legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Savegame editor

Akorax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I used ftpiiu everywhere. Since this is also working with other game saves.
Or does saviine also modify the save in any kind so it would be accepted?
Sounds to me like a ftpiiu everywhere issue rather than a savegame editor issue. Especially since you start at the beginning like you didn't load a save at all. Saviine is confirmed working, perhaps you can try that method and see if you get different results?

After dumping my save with Saviine, and using game_data.sav for the site, it comes up with "Compatible save game not found". Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: never mind, have to use the beta on page 11.
Good point. Marc, you should update the link in the first post to the new page. Here's the link again for new readers on this thread. http://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

Last edited by Akorax,

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
The editor has been updated!
* fixed korok unlocker values (if you used it before, try it again and it will set the counter to 900 and you will be able to get hestu's gift)
* added a location checker so you can know which locations you haven't visited in order to get 100%
* modified how weapon modifiers are edited
* now you can edit untamed horse to any type

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wold link is not save related, it's AMIIBO related so NO, you can't make it spawn by adding it to the save with an editor, its not an item like other amiibo stuff. An it's no like Epona because the horse stay permanently while Wolf Link disappear after a short amount of time, even if you do nothing and he will not spawn back if you save and reload, you will have to use Amiibo again to make it spawn.

@marc_max: you should really remove Wolf Link ID to your editor btw, it only confuse ppl.

Last edited by toto621,
Reactions: skins20

beanmo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For bow quickshot and shield surf up...what do the values do?

I took a look at a bow that naturally had the quick shot modifier and it had a value of 1238.

Don't know what value to set "shield surf up" modifiers at.

bomigoton

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
* added a location checker so you can know which locations you haven't visited in order to get 100%

Thanks for your work! I had to use Ctrl + F5 to see the new version.

What does this location checker do? Or how will I recognize the locations I havent seen before? Like when you visited zeldas laboratory in the castle, it will show up in the map, but her room (when not visited) will not show up. will this option simply unlock all locations on the map? how will I know which ones I did not visit?

Or is this the mentioned dlc map-tracker? No?

marc_max

OP
Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Wold link is not save related, it's AMIIBO related so NO, you can't make it spawn by adding it to the save with an editor, its not an item like other amiibo stuff. An it's no like Epona because the horse stay permanently while Wolf Link disappear after a short amount of time, even if you do nothing and he will not spawn back if you save and reload, you will have to use Amiibo again to make it spawn.

@marc_max: you should really remove Wolf Link ID to your editor btw, it only confuse ppl.
I hope to bring news about Wolf Link injection in savegame soon!
Thanks for your work! I had to use Ctrl + F5 to see the new version.

What does this location checker do? Or how will I recognize the locations I havent seen before? Like when you visited zeldas laboratory in the castle, it will show up in the map, but her room (when not visited) will not show up. will this option simply unlock all locations on the map? how will I know which ones I did not visit?

Or is this the mentioned dlc map-tracker? No?
Click in the button and it will show the locations you haven't visited yet. In order to find them, use the search box at http://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
* fixed korok unlocker values (if you used it before, try it again and it will set the counter to 900 and you will be able to get hestu's gift)
* modified how weapon modifiers are edited
* now you can edit untamed horse to any type

"added a location checker so you can know which locations you haven't visited in order to get 100%"

¿Esto es referente a los korok? o simplemente ruta que explores se va marcando en el mapa y la que este inexplorada NO.
Es que no encuentro el parametro en el save editor de como se usa esa ventaja o si esta enfocada unicamente a la ubicacion de los korok.

skins20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
"added a location checker so you can know which locations you haven't visited in order to get 100%"

Is this referring to korok? Or simply route that explores is marking on the map and the one that this unexplored NOT.
because I can not find the parameter in the save editor of how that advantage is used or if it is focused solely on the location of the korok.

toto621

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

Is this referring to korok? Or simply route that explores is marking on the map and the one that this unexplored NOT.
because I can not find the parameter in the save editor of how that advantage is used or if it is focused solely on the location of the korok.
It simply tell you if you missed one or more towers/shrines/specific location so if you're a completioninst you can then go for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries