The EOFDL

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
We, the Edge of the Forum Defence League, are a grass roots forum movement who represent every walk of life, every race, every creed and every colour; from the temper class to moderator class. Our unity and diversity is our strength!

We have members that represent our culturally rich, posting and forum-loving populace. People who can see the threat of “Poopooism" for what it is: - a spammy and virulent ideology based on 4chan idiocy, introllerance, regurgitation and bore.

The Edge of the Forum Defence League members recognise that this threat is one that must be stopped at all costs, well maybe not all costs but you know a few costs, or well at least 5p anyway.

Our forum friends all have tales to tell with regard to Furry Imperialism and “4Chan Teachings”, in particular the Trollabi/Trollofi doctrine of “boring unbelievers if they refuse to be subdued by 4chan and boredom".

As a movement we don’t hate all Furries, 4channers and Trolls, we respect their right to practice their furriness and 4chaniness peacefully as long as it does not infringe on our postings, our way of foruming, our rule of GBAtemp and ourselves. The same applies to trolls, and well, you know those people that just post anything in the EoF, regardless of comedy content value or just well, you know, any entertainment value whatsoever.

We the Edge of the Forum Defence League will no longer stand silent while our sub-forum is inundated with threads that scare people, unfunny copies of unfunny threads, and just plain nonsense. No, no longer will we be silent. We will be taking to the threads in peaceful protest, once again reclaiming the Banned game. We, the EOFDL will take back what was once rightfully ours! We shall never surrender! We will never give up, we shall fight them on the beaches, we shall fight them in the fair... Wait, no I got carried away there. I mean we shall endeavour to increase the funny in the EoF, taking to threads in peaceful protest those we feel that, well, just aren't very funny, contain too many hair balls or could just do with a couple of people posting in them really.

Join the EOFDL now, save our sub-forum!

NO SUSPENDERS!

Reactions: Veho

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I join!
biggrin.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
geoflcl said:
Count me in!

I'll bring the tortilla chips for our first meeting, too!

Mmmm Tortilla's! What about nacho's, pizza, a couple of bottles of Coke and 7-Up, and maybe a handful of twix's? Oh, and a few Marathons and a large packet of Opal Fruits. And if you're passing by a takeway I'll have some chicken fried rice and a pot of curry sauce.

edit : Oh and I think we need a collection of protest pictures, so let's 'ave em lads and lasses!

funny-pictures-never-turn-your-back-on-monkeys.jpg

funny-pictures-shorn-cat-asks-for-his-fur-back.jpg

12be85044aa6.jpg

insanity1.jpg

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Mmmm Tortilla's! What about nacho's, pizza, a couple of bottles of Coke and 7-Up, and maybe a handful of twix's? Oh, and a few Marathons and a large packet of Opal Fruits. And if you're passing by a

Have you been reading my mind?

We could invite those nice people from the forum down the block and have a potluck while we discuss a possible pact over tea.
smile.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
geoflcl said:
TrolleyDave said:
Mmmm Tortilla's! What about nacho's, pizza, a couple of bottles of Coke and 7-Up, and maybe a handful of twix's? Oh, and a few Marathons and a large packet of Opal Fruits. And if you're passing by a

Have you been reading my mind?

We could invite those nice people from the forum down the block and have a potluck while we discuss a possible pact over tea.
smile.gif

Bloody good idea! Wait, are they bringing food or are they planning on half inching all ours, because we've got a handful of mouths to feed here and we can't have no freeloaders. This is a very serious mission. Honest it is guv! The future of the house round the corner just a little down from the shop depends on us!

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
If we get free coffee and donuts on Fridays and our own break room with a vending machine I'll join.

I spay and neuter all furries. With my bare hands.

Not only will their be free cofee and donuts but there will also be tea and biscuits. And some scones. And possibly even a cheesecake.

Consider yourself the EOFDL Vet and Furrier!

QUOTE(Danny600kill @ Aug 19 2010, 12:32 AM) Space for a young chav?

Of course mate! Consider yourself leader of the Stockport Division!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Time to split the movement
A backing song for this one (to be listened to during the reading of the following).

Do you remember a time where even the trolls wore top hats and their idea of a troll was to imply that Monty Python might not have been the greatest comedy troupe ever?
Do you remember a time when the impact font was not even a twinkle in the makers eye and when animals spoke they had a fair command of the language?
Do you remember a time where one could make an attempt at humour without the use of multimedia and have it acknowledged as a great work?
Do you remember a time when the use of initialisms or acronyms were furiously mocked rather than being able to be used to mock others?
Do you remember a time when threads could be thirty pages long and funny throughout before reaching a natural conclusion and ascending into legend rather than never being more than five words from a trainwreck and ultimately incurring the wrath of the mods?

If so (or such a place just sounds spiffy) join the Testing Area Bantering Barrier Youth (TABBY) to work towards a return to the days of old. The testing area may be gone never to return but we can still bring that which made it great to these new lands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?