Hacking The Definitive Guide to Wii U Hacking

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, now my problem is to be able to access kernel exploits without some sort of network, I don't have internet connection at home..
You don't need an internet connection, just a network connection.. AKA a laptop or phone.

I know that Loadiine is region free, but is Dumpiine region free? Or does it have to be the same region as the console to dump?
Disc must be the same region as the console or it won't be recognized by the system.

Reactions: kiryu1 and sblast3
D

Deleted User

I got a MK8 installed deluxe Wii U (32GB), the one without DLC, and it came on 5.4.0. Purchased in Argos in Wrexham, North Wales, UK, on 26/11/15.

Darklord2007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need an internet connection, just a network connection.. AKA a laptop or phone.

Thanks, still can't figure out using my phone, trying to acess the sites for kernal xploit.. It seems it's made specifically to work to 5.3.2, I'm currently on 5.3.0..

Guess I have to just wait for IOSU or get a Splatoon..

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario 3D World console purchased from Best Buy online was on 5.3.2. Purchased in Q4 2015.
Which bundle is this from the OP? Pre-installed or discs? And it comes with Nintendo Land?

does anyone know what system firmware come with the Nintendo - Wii U 32GB Console Deluxe Set with Mario Kart 8. The one selling on gamestop,bestbuy
etc. here is the link to the one am talking about ?www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-wii-u-32gb-console-deluxe-set-with-mario-kart-8/4448543.p?id=1219750645831&skuId=4448543

please let me know if this one can be modded to play wii u backup game.
Look at the OP...?

Thanks, still can't figure out using my phone, trying to acess the sites for kernal xploit.. It seems it's made specifically to work to 5.3.2, I'm currently on 5.3.0..

Guess I have to just wait for IOSU or get a Splatoon..
Yeah I don't think you'll have much luck on 5.3.0 with the current kernel exploit, but at least it sounds like you have the phone setup working for when the IOSU exploit is usable :)

Reactions: kiryu1

sblast3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which bundle is this from the OP? Pre-installed or discs? And it comes with Nintendo Land?

The USA Pre-installed one labeled under 5.1.2. Nintendo Land was also pre-installed. I don't think they manufacture these anymore, so any new SM3D World bundles should be completely safe if one can find them.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully by the time the exploit is released there will be a way to play Splatoon

It currently doesn't work with Loadiine unfortunately
Yeah it's because of the memory mapping. I'd love to give the game a chance too, but I don't know how much will have to be changed with Loadiine once the IOSU exploit is out to map it somewhere else.

The USA Pre-installed one labeled under 5.1.2. Nintendo Land was also pre-installed. I don't think they manufacture these anymore, so any new SM3D World bundles should be completely safe if one can find them.
Thanks! That looks like the bundle to beat as far as pre-installed systems go.

Last edited by fiveighteen, , Reason: Fixed weird chopped off sentence.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country

I luckily got a last unit at a local gamestop and mine has 5.3.0U..

Reactions: sblast3

Nekron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hey man, so in the new NEEDED INFORMATION section you asked for Wii U serial numbers information and Splatoon box information .Just recently i got both of these :D
My wii u's serial number (which is the plain wii u basic edition with no games bundled with it at all (white)) is GEH10014410 and it arrived with firmware 4.1.0 (or was it 4.0.1? I really can't remember xD)
My Splatoon box has this in the back (which i believe is what you want) WUP P AGMP and right below that there is TSA-WUP-AGMP-EUR i used it to update to 5.3.2
Hope i helped :D

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, so in the new NEEDED INFORMATION section you asked for Wii U serial numbers information and Splatoon box information .Just recently i got both of these :D
My wii u's serial number (which is the plain wii u basic edition with no games bundled with it at all (white)) is GEH10014410 and it arrived with firmware 4.1.0 (or was it 4.0.1? I really can't remember xD)
My Splatoon box has this in the back (which i believe is what you want) WUP P AGMP and right below that there is TSA-WUP-AGMP-EUR i used it to update to 5.3.2
Hope i helped :D
Check that section again for a template for Splatoon and the link to the database. Thanks! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI...