• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The daily mail claims the N-word was found in emails on Hunter Biden's laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There is no doubt that Hunter is a despicable person the problem is his actions are being used against the president which is totally wrong. Hunter and Hunter alone is responsible for his actions nobody else it's that simple.

Do you think Hunter "grew up" you without the assistance of his father?

Hunter seems a bit of a dick, but I've never seen him involved in politics so he can be a dick on his own time as much as he likes.

Mainly because MSM doesn't cover it? The nepotism and the enrichment due to his father's position in politics is shameful especially when they only enable his behavior. I don't know what society you are apart of, but in every one I've been in, if a parent raises and enables such destruction within their own offspring, they bow out of any position of leadership.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP

Mainly because MSM doesn't cover it? The nepotism and the enrichment due to his father's position in politics is shameful especially when they only enable his behavior. I don't know what society you are apart of, but in every one I've been in, if a parent raises and enables such destruction within their own offspring, they bow out of any position of leadership.

Hunters drug, sex and alcohol problem are his fault. All of these things can be cured by just stopping doing them. I don't think it's fair to hold Biden accountable even if the leftist main stream media held Trump accountable for his children's actions. Holding Biden accountable would be stooping to their level, which is attacking the family of the man and that's no good. What I find more upsetting is the situation when Biden bribed foreign officials to get something he wanted. Biden doing this is around the same thing as what the leftist media accused Trump of doing and it was used for an impeachment attempt. The thing is we have Biden bragging about his quid pro quo live on television.

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting something in return in regards to giving money away to foreign nations, but that's just me. However, if you're going to try to oust the President of the United States number 45 then wouldn't it be fair to impeach Biden for roughly doing the same thing?

As for Hunter, he's a fuckup. Crack cocaine really messes up peoples heads and it takes decades to recover from their addiction. I wonder if he's stopped? If not, I wouldn't trust him around loose change or sharp objects.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's important to try to be the best parent one can be, but it is a disingenuous and dangerous mistake to say "bad kid = bad parenting." There are a gazillion variables that influence what a person will be like in one's adulthood, and you can't control them all. You can't dismiss the role genetics have to play, for example. You can't dismiss other potential biological factors. You can't dismiss the role of a traumatic event, such surviving a car accident that kills your mother and younger sister. You can't dismiss the gazillion other life experiences you and I are unaware of. There are plenty of examples of families where one child is perfectly well-adjusted and another is far from it.

I don't blame your parents for your shitposts, tabzer.

That all being said, it is important to remember that no story, including this one, involving the supposed "Hunter laptop" has been corroborated, and we know the Russians disseminated or planned to disseminate fake emails/texts related to the "Hunter laptop" as a part of their election disinformation campaign in 2020.

Last edited by Lacius,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Mainly because MSM doesn't cover it?
You're just going in circles. MSM doesn't cover him because he's insignificant. He's not a part of government and he isn't laundering money for his dad's business. Family is typically off-limits in politics, the only reason that changed for Trump in particular was because of how hard he leaned into nepotism.

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
You're just going in circles. MSM doesn't cover him because he's insignificant. He's not a part of government and he isn't laundering money for his dad's business. Family is typically off-limits in politics, the only reason that changed for Trump in particular was because of how hard he leaned into nepotism.

Typical liberal. "We say this is off limits, but only for people that agree with us".

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Typical liberal. "We say this is off limits, but only for people that agree with us".
No, only for people who don't appoint their unqualified offspring to positions of power within government. I'd be equally pissed if Hunter was granted such a position, but even a neoliberal like Biden has sense enough to avoid the circus that would cause.

I'd have to do a bit of research to be sure, but I think Trump was the first and only president in history to do that sort of thing. Nepotism on the presidential level should result in immediate removal from office. The problem with the US is that we have too many norms and traditions that aren't actually codified into law, especially in the upper echelons of business and government.

Last edited by Xzi,

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd have to do a bit of research to be sure, but I think Trump was the first and only president in history to do that sort of thing. Nepotism on the presidential level should result in immediate removal from office.

JFK made his brother Attorney General and made his brother-in-law head of the Peace Corps.

Clinton appointed his wife to head-up a federal healthcare taskforce.

Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower all had less direct relations employed as secretaries and aides.

And Presidential nepotism in the 19th century was worse.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
JFK made his brother Attorney General and made his brother-in-law head of the Peace Corps.

Clinton appointed his wife to head-up a federal healthcare taskforce.

Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower all had less direct relations employed as secretaries and aides.

And Presidential nepotism in the 19th century was worse.
Fair enough. I'd say employing family as secretaries and aides doesn't give nearly the same appearance of corruption as putting Jared Kushner in charge of curing AIDS and bringing peace to the Middle East does, but nepotism is nepotism and I personally don't think it should have any place in government.

Reactions: tabzer and Hanafuda

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9339527/amp/Hunter-Biden-blew-tens-thousands-prostitutes-drugs-luxury-cars.html

These don't include links to the photos that mods here were deleting because they were of Biden exploiting children.

If you want to believe and argue that Hunter Biden deserves some sort of mercy, then you either haven't seen the pics, or you are just as nasty. Hunter using the N word isn't out of character and is really minor compared to what we already know--and revealed from the same source. I can't believe some of you are real people.

All of this was sourced from that computer Hunter BIden supposedly left to get repaired in Delaware in 2019. The owner cloned the drive (because the computer is in FBI custody), and illegally kept a copy. After he felt that nothing was being said about it, he gave a copy to Rudy Giuliani, who then in turn gifted a copy to the New York Post. No one has any idea how many of those photos are real. Did he have an affair with his brother's wife? Maybe. Does he have a big dick? Probably (that's likely the reason most of you right wing cucks are triggered the fuck out). Past that, the FBI has been in possession of all of this information since late 2019. Hunter Biden hasn't been charged with exploiting children. The only other shocking photo is him smoking meth. We already knew he did that.

Let's just cut to the chase here. As a democrat, I don't like that he used the word. He should have known better. I was simply more concerned when the leader of the free world called all Mexicans murders and rapists (they're not sending us their best, you know?), empowering white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys, and playing up xenophobic fears by using terms like 'kung-flu' and 'China virus' to the point that we started seeing Asian Americans attacked in the street. So stop the moral handwringing and false equivalences.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
All of this was sourced from that computer Hunter BIden supposedly left to get repaired in Delaware in 2019. The owner cloned the drive (because the computer is in FBI custody), and illegally kept a copy. After he felt that nothing was being said about it, he gave a copy to Rudy Giuliani, who then in turn gifted a copy to the New York Post. No one has any idea how many of those photos are real. Did he have an affair with his brother's wife? Maybe. Does he have a big dick? Probably (that's likely the reason most of you right wing cucks are triggered the fuck out). Past that, the FBI has been in possession of all of this information since late 2019. Hunter Biden hasn't been charged with exploiting children. The only other shocking photo is him smoking meth. We already knew he did that.

Let's just cut to the chase here. As a democrat, I don't like that he used the word. He should have known better. I was simply more concerned when the leader of the free world called all Mexicans murders and rapists (they're not sending us their best, you know?), empowering white supremacist groups like the Proud Boys, and playing up xenophobic fears by using terms like 'kung-flu' and 'China virus' to the point that we started seeing Asian Americans attacked in the street. So stop the moral handwringing and false equivalences.

You are defending Hunter, for free. On an unrelated note, you think that Trump honestly called all Mexicans "murders" and rapists? How stupid are you? Don't you realize that nothing of what you said is sincere or honest? It's just lashing out defensively--in defense of the "unbiased" media does the thinking for you.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
On an unrelated note, you think that Trump honestly called all Mexicans "murders" and rapists?
Specifically he accused anyone immigrating to the US of being "sent by Mexico," and "bringing drugs and crime." Then he goes on to say, "and some, I assume, are good people," which implies that he can't think of a single example. You'd be hard pressed to find a more racist quote unless it comes from the 1950s (or it's another Trump quote).

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: ZeusX

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao if you read the messages they were actually pretty funny, also nobody on the left would really give a fuck if Donald Trump Jr. said the N word except for the few folks on the left who make posts like this exact one you've made.

The only party that cares in a situation like this is the party opposite to the one that said the bad thing. It's always "OMG, imagine how ((((their side)))) would react if ((((our side)))) said something like that? Why is ((((their side)))) hiding this?"

No party tries to "cover up" this stuff when it happens, it's just that no political party is going to report on bad stuff about themselves, but the opposing party will be more than happy to.

Last edited by orangy57,

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lmao if you read the messages they were actually pretty funny, also nobody on the left would really give a fuck if Donald Trump Jr. said the N word except for the few folks on the left who make posts to this exact one you've made.
well, we'd give a fuck, but like
it'd be a "yeah, that makes sense, what a fuckhead" moment
the trumps do fucked shit so often that it feels like a wash

in the same way, hunter biden being a douche is no surprise

Reactions: orangy57 and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I can think of plenty.

Biden has said and done racist things no doubt, but he still can't hold a candle to Trump's intentionally malicious brand of racism. It also says a lot about the state of our politics that the first black president had to pick a known racist as VP in order to get elected, and that reactionaries succeeded in getting an even bigger racist elected in response to his presidency.

Instead of, "you must be this tall to ride," it's, "you must be this racist to get elected." A sad state of affairs to be sure.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: yuyuyup

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Saying Mexico is sending criminals over the border is not only accurate, it's nowhere near racist.
1. Mexico isn't "sending" anyone, people either choose to migrate or are forced to do so out of necessity. This is as dumb as saying that America is sending criminals and drug mules to Canada.
2. "Presumed guilty until proven innocent" is not how our criminal justice system works. Assuming Mexican migrants are criminals simply for seeking opportunities here is 100% judging a book by its cover (aka skin color), ergo it's racist as hell.

Reactions: ZeusX and KingVamp

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, the great thing about a president that doesn't appoint all his family members to positions of power within government is that I don't have to give a fuck about anything they do or say in their private lives. It's completely inconsequential. If Hunter wants to run around yelling the n-word until he gets put in his place, that's his problem. Yet another non-story from the Daily Mail.

Exactly, I couldn't have told you what Malia or Sasha were up to during Obama's presidency, and the reason for that is there was no reason to care about that, it was genuinely none of my business as what they did had no actual impact on anything happening within the decision making for our country. Likewise for Biden's kids. It's a low bar to meet, but holds true for me across the board: if you aren't actually in a government position, then go crazy, I may think you're a shitty person, but I'm not gonna hold you accountable for the state of our nation in any way.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,
Reactions: Xzi

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
1. Mexico isn't "sending" anyone, people either chose to migrate or are forced to do so out of necessity. This is as dumb as saying that America is sending criminals and drug mules to Canada.
2. "Presumed guilty until proven innocent" is not how our criminal justice system works. Assuming Mexican migrants are criminals simply for seeking opportunities here is 100% judging a book by its cover (aka skin color), ergo it's racist as hell.

When Trump says "sending them" it is a figure of speech, meaning they are coming from Mexico. Try to keep up.

Anyone coming into the country illegally is a criminal as they broke the law by crossing our border without permission. As they are not citizens they don't have the same rights as we do.

Neither of these things has to do with the color of their skin. The only racism here is in your head.

Last edited by Deleted member 559230,

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are defending Hunter, for free.
Nope. I'm actually defending the media for not going after this unsubstantiated gossip until there's something real to report.
On an unrelated note, you think that Trump honestly called all Mexicans "murders" and rapists? How stupid are you? Don't you realize that nothing of what you said is sincere or honest? It's just lashing out defensively--in defense of the "unbiased" media does the thinking for you.

I don't have to defend what I think Trump said because he spewed that toxic shit during a press conference. You people live in your own little world where Trump was allowed to say whatever he wanted. Whenever someone called him on his bullshit, your only move is to say that wasn't what he meant. Well, I'm going to take his word for what he meant over yours, since his actions never showed him to be a race uniter.

I'm not the delusional one here. I haven't lashed out at anything. You just have a problem accepting the truth.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by vincentx77,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R and Xzi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?