• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The daily mail claims the N-word was found in emails on Hunter Biden's laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Biden didn't raise son right. Biden bad parent. If Biden didn't stop son racism, then Biden won't stop country racism. Biden not fit to handle country racism. Reptilian overlords are impregnating the human species. We live in a simulation beamed from the moon. Join Q.
I'm sure some are into that.

Reactions: Seliph

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shockingly, i'm not in favor of this kind of shit
not that i liked hunter biden to begin with
or biden himself, tbh

the left to conservatives: tribalism tribalism tribalism it's only bad if trump does it
the actual left: fuck hunter biden

Thank you for a rational, objective evaluation of the issue. You didn't defend, deflect, or obfuscate. You just pointed out that the actions of a p.o.s. privileged crackhead have nothing to do your political beliefs, and you don't have to circle wagons on his account.

This I can respect.

Reactions: zxr750j

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a Democrat, but I don't care about a politician or anyone saying "n****".

But I'm not going to lie, I did find it amusing and laughed a little about the President's son saying it.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
Biden didn't raise son right. Biden bad parent. If Biden didn't stop son racism, then Biden won't stop country racism. Biden not fit to handle country racism. Reptilian overlords are impregnating the human species. We live in a simulation beamed from the moon. Join Q.
it's just like irl q because for a bit you have a point then you go into crazy conspiracy shit

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you for that wonderfully enlightened and eloquent response. I should be giving birth to my reptilio-sapian baby any day now.

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, let's just call Democrats out for what they really are: Woke Republicans.

In regards to this though, it's probably because Hunter Biden is one of their own. The good ol' "rules for thee, but not for me" kinda thing. Elitism is not a healthy mindset, people.

Honestly, I don't give a shit what people say because I do believe in free speech -- especially when people are just asking for an ass-beating for the dumb shit they say. And I would gladly pay to see such an ass-beating.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I mean, let's just call Democrats out for what they really are: Woke Republicans.

In regards to this though, it's probably because Hunter Biden is one of their own. The good ol' "rules for thee, but not for me" kinda thing. Elitism is not a healthy mindset, people.

Honestly, I don't give a shit what people say because I do believe in free speech -- especially when people are just asking for an ass-beating for the dumb shit they say. And I would gladly pay to see such an ass-beating.
So why did it take EIGHT MONTHS to uncover these texts??? Doesn't seem very politically timely, wouldn't this be released BEFORE the election? Let me guess, they were too busy with wayfairgate?
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So why did it take EIGHT MONTHS to uncover these texts??? Doesn't seem very politically timely, wouldn't this be released BEFORE the election? Let me guess, they were too busy with wayfairgate?
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/
Generally the whole country was too busy dying from COVID to give a fuck about "gotcha" stories from sensationalist right-wing media. It also didn't help to convince people that they should care about supposedly illicit e-mails when Republicans decided to gloss over Ivanka's use of a private e-mail server. Hypocrisy doesn't get you very far unless you're addressing people with the memory of a goldfish.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Generally the whole country was too busy dying from COVID to give a fuck about "gotcha" stories from sensationalist right-wing media. It also didn't help to convince people that they should care about supposedly illicit e-mails when Republicans decided to gloss over Ivanka's use of a private e-mail server. Hypocrisy doesn't get you very far unless you're addressing people with the memory of a goldfish.
If you look on twitter, strangely there's a lot of talk about "what if donald trump jr did it," I'm wondering if this BS is a smokescreen for something that Jr. did that's about to get blown up

Last edited by yuyuyup,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If you look on twitter, strangely there's a lot of talk about "what if donald trump jr did it," I'm wondering if this BS is a cover for something that Jr. did that's about to get blown up
Nah they just think it's some sort of sick burn, but the truth is that Trump Jr. didn't face any consequences for helping his dad circumvent the emoluments clause, so he certainly wouldn't have faced any consequences for using the n-word either. Democrats would've been angry about it for roughly a day, just as Republicans are feigning outrage about Hunter now, and that would've been that.

Last edited by Xzi,

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah they just think it's some sort of sick burn, but the truth is that Trump Jr. didn't face any consequences for helping his dad circumvent the emoluments clause, so he certainly wouldn't have faced any consequences for using the n-word either. Democrats would've been angry about it for roughly a day, just as Republicans are feigning outrage about Hunter now, and that would've been that.
Yeah but what's up with the goofy timing, what the hell are they getting from this besides looking like dipshits dregging up this phony crap, they're literally claiming this text message is from THAT laptop. From 8 months ago.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but what's up with the goofy timing, what the hell are they getting from this besides looking like dipshits dregging up this phony crap, they're literally claiming this text message is from THAT laptop. From 8 months ago.
Constantly throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks is a very popular strategy for Republicans. They're also on a bit of a high from pretending that Fauci's e-mails documented thousands of crimes even though most of them didn't read a single page.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Constantly throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks is a very popular strategy for Republicans. They're also on a bit of a high from pretending that Fauci's e-mails documented thousands of crimes even though most of them didn't read a single page.
I hear you but this is just outrageously out-of-the-blue. Sure it might be splatting some shit against the wall, but I'll bet a dollar this is a smokescreen for something Don Jr. is about to get effed with.

MaxToTheMax

Officially Ranked 3796th.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is more productive to bring up the crime bill if you want to critique Biden for being racist. If you need to use some stupid quote that's more recent, the "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" line is way more productive than bringing this up.

His kid saying the N word is the biggest non-issue I have heard from the right, lol. Most "kids" say the N word now, regardless of race, because of the use of the word in popular media.

Reactions: The Catboy and Xzi

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is more productive to bring up the crime bill if you want to critique Biden for being racist. If you need to use some stupid quote that's more recent, the "Poor kids are just as smart as white kids" line is way more productive than bringing this up.

His kid saying the N word is the biggest non-issue I have heard from the right, lol. Most "kids" say the N word now, regardless of race, because of the use of the word in popular media.
Those texts are FAKE, and you'd have to be an idiot to believe this crap. WHY would it take EIGHT MONTHS for them to uncover this, they claimed to have the laptop for EIGHT MONTHS. And it took them THIS long? And you believe that? Are you kidding me?

Reactions: ZeusX

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Don't ask me, man. The only reason I can give is simply that corporate news is shit, which is something that 90% of the nation - liberal, moderate or conservative - already knows. That, and they don't like it when they themselves are criticized. Elites can't handle criticism from anyone - especially by conservatives and progressives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1