Team-Xecuter Presents SX OS v2.5.3

TX is already starting to roll-out fixes for those that sadly updated to v7.0 :)
SX253.jpg

Team-Xecuter has all hands on deck, after big 'N' throw them a tough one v7.0.0 was released recently, and as you must know by now, its STILL NOT RECOMMENDED TO UPDATE, but for those that didn't see the early warning signs, or had their Switch consoles automatically updated somehow, there is now light at the end of the tunnel, its not there completely yet, but the hard-working developers at Xecuter today, made the first step towards helping out those that have updated their SysNAND to v7.0.0 :)
We are receiving lots of questions regarding compatibility with the latest 7.0 firmware update.

While we are not ready yet to release this to the world we did want to put out a small bugfix release that addresses one important issue..

So here we are; SX OS v2.5.3!

What was fixed?
  • EmuNAND 6.2 booting again after updating System NAND to 7.0
Some of you who updated their System NAND to version 7.0 notified us their EmuNAND on version 6.2 would no longer boot, thus they were unable to continue using SX OS! This of course is unacceptable, so we decided to investigate and fix it. You can now enjoy the latest firmware on your System NAND again while keeping a compatible firmware in your EmuNAND partition.
That's all for today. Stay tuned!

(As usual, please remember all of TX latest releases & apps, can be found on their SX Portal website)

--< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >--

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's strange to me that there should be this civil war amongst a group of people you'd imagine should get along as they all share high level common goals, i.e. hacking of switch in order to run unauthorised code.

This divide of people by whether they view that as a good thing because it provides ability to run homebrew and emulators and stuff, or whether primarily to run backups, the means to these ends cause so much controversy.

But really, why?, after all, we're all getting what we want.
I don't understand why this goes on and on and on and on. I mean in earlier threads this was punished and then a new thread (in off-topic) was created especially for discussing all the repeated "SX steals" crap. Yet every single thread by garyopa is derailed by those trolls again and again.

Reactions: wiewiec

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't understand why this goes on and on and on and on. I mean in earlier threads this was punished and then a new thread (in off-topic) was created especially for discussing all the repeated "SX steals" crap. Yet every single thread by garyopa is derailed by those trolls again and again.

Only option is to user wanings by mods. Because i really wanna read posts, finding solutions to fix problems not reading battle with devil and angel. I am not TX fanboy but normal user who wanna get proper information about features not only about SX OS and other CFW.

Reactions: Kioku

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone test if the console can boot in sysnand and emunand with autorcm on?

Because I can boot only on emunand, if I want to boot into sysnand I have to remove autorcm :-/
Can someone on this thread be useful (for a change) and answer this?
I don't give a flying fuck about you guys bickering about TX.

Reactions: Kioku

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
It's strange to me that there should be this civil war amongst a group of people you'd imagine should get along as they all share high level common goals, i.e. hacking of switch in order to run unauthorised code.

This divide of people by whether they view that as a good thing because it provides ability to run homebrew and emulators and stuff, or whether primarily to run backups, the means to these ends cause so much controversy.

But really, why?, after all, we're all getting what we want.

It's the same old people complaining - the TX haters. No one that uses TX complains about other CFW, the only people that do the complaining are the whingers that despise paying for a SX OS licence and want the people that make it to spend their free time coding for free, so they can get to use it for free. These same people very rarely buy games or spend any money other than the initial purchase of their gaming hardware.

The fact is, there are just some angry little people in the world - the kind that would shit on you to get ahead in a queue and generally these types are loners that lack the ability to cope socially and get along with other people. They sit in their home alone and bitch about life in general, failing to understand that life is what you make of it yourself.

I love my SX OS software, it does everything I want, I can go online, install nsp to emunand without risking a ban, play games from hdd & usb, install xci and nsp from a hard drive, dump my games+updates etc, etc, etc. It was the best £20 I've ever spent on software and I don't regret for 1 moment paying for the licence, knowing that many people worked hard in their own time to make the software and continue to supply free updates & new features.

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The fact is, there are just some angry little people in the world - the kind that would shit on you to get ahead in a queue and generally these types are loners that lack the ability to cope socially and get along with other people. They sit in their home alone and bitch about life in general, failing to understand that life is what you make of it yourself.

You sir, are spot on.

Nym5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anybody having issues not being able to boot emunand still? Emunand is at 6.2 ofw at 7.0

Same here.
I'm using Sysnand on 7.0 and Emunand on 6.2.
I'm using the SD card method (not the one with hidden partition) and I'm getting a black screen while trying to boot.
Yes, I'm using 2.5.3 SX OS.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Same here.
I'm using Sysnand on 7.0 and Emunand on 6.2.
I'm using the SD card method (not the one with hidden partition) and I'm getting a black screen while trying to boot.
Yes, I'm using 2.5.3 SX OS.
I have your same setup and mine is working correctly but maybe only some are affected. :unsure:

Batpeter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excellent, Team Xecuter doesn't disappoint and I can't stop recommending SXOS to all my lazy friends who don't understand the technology. Its ease of use and continued support is just great and definitely worth the purchase.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys can all get your TX news and information right from the TX community forums where we don't exercise or tolerate hate and aggression. Any news you get here will be padded with the typical "TX Hate Train" comments and the mods/staff here don't care to do anything about it. I have been told directly by staff here that they support free speech and "don't like to be told what to do", then they delete comments/posts that go against their biased opinions that TX = Bad. You all are welcome to join the official support forums if you want a more level-headed approach to TX news and support.
You guys asked the gbatemp mods to start deleting post that you don't like? And they wouldn't do it? That's BS, tx is keeping gbatemp alive, all that traffic that was garnered a year ago from tx announcement post. Gbatemp owes a lot of debt to tx, does tx benefit from gbatemp at all? Absolutely not and one of their loyal members takes time out of their day to cross post the newest info from their own immensely popular website and you guys are getting picked on.

It's sad really, so people not see now that their are faces behind this company? Look! You're hurting people's feelings it's not right.

Att gbatemp mods: it's 2019, we no longer need to try and cope with one another we want people picking on tx and saying nasty things in every single thread. Tx forum is at least a safe place where i went feel threatened by people's words about cheap little dongle packed with exclusive firmware. We're hurting people's feelings :(

D

Deleted User

You guys asked the gbatemp mods to start deleting post that you don't like? And they wouldn't do it? That's BS, tx is keeping gbatemp alive, all that traffic that was garnered a year ago from tx announcement post. Gbatemp owes a lot of debt to tx, does tx benefit from gbatemp at all? Absolutely not and one of their loyal members takes time out of their day to cross post the newest info from their own immensely popular website and you guys are getting picked on.

It's sad really, so people not see now that their are faces behind this company? Look! You're hurting people's feelings it's not right.

Att gbatemp mods: it's 2019, we no longer need to try and cope with one another we want people picking on tx and saying nasty things in every single thread. Tx forum is at least a safe place where i went feel threatened by people's words about cheap little dongle packed with exclusive firmware. We're hurting people's feelings :(

What I asked them to delete was that false sx os 3.0 info thread that was moved but is still online and still publicly visible. It wasn't a "hurt feelings" situation, as it's just silly to let anything on here get you emotionally involved. It was a simple request to delete the thread because it contained false information about TX product, the response I got was a sassy remark I would expect an angry teenager to give their parents. Inviting people to the official support forums is simply an open door to get away from this middle-school type of emotionally charged trolling that fuels gbatemp. Nothing more.

Reactions: TheZander

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
You guys can all get your TX news and information right from the TX community forums where we don't exercise or tolerate hate and aggression. Any news you get here will be padded with the typical "TX Hate Train" comments and the mods/staff here don't care to do anything about it. I have been told directly by staff here that they support free speech and "don't like to be told what to do", then they delete comments/posts that go against their biased opinions that TX = Bad. You all are welcome to join the official support forums if you want a more level-headed approach to TX news and support.
I understand your frustration and it frustrates me a lot and many more members as well but you might find it’s only the “newbie” mods on gbatemp “mention no names” that continue this way to be biased against TX, most of the more veteran mods here and higher ranked admins are very good towards the project and do help as much as they can. “many of us” appreciate what TX do and the valued information that is passed on to gbatemp members and to be fair as far as I am aware TX has been very good to gbatemp and that partnership should continue regardless of the few that want to cause unnecessary upset for TX so it makes it more difficult for people like myself. You should take no notice and continue also I only get my TX information from gbatemp because gbatemp’s been my home now for many years so that’s why it’s important.

Reactions: wiewiec

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @K3Nv2 https://youtu.be/_b_WmfLhnMM?si=1GZF2ULEvDAH418O +1