1. oblid

oblid Member
    Newcomer

Uruguay
    I don't see a tutorial for that. Can share one?
    I imagine is easy to do if everyone already is enjoying Atmosphere with support to 7.0.

Pd. Sorry offtopic and my english again.

2. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    Pretty sure there's only like 5 people enjoying that already, for the lack of any knowledge on how to obtain the keys.

peteruk likes this.
  3. maiksonstrife

maiksonstrife Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Why every topic has to be about 80% of reply with that TX hate and discussion over for nothing, it's really hard to follow any thread like this, it would be better a official topic to hate SX OS and his updates on emuNAND and installers

peteruk and RedHunter like this.
  4. Essasetic

Essasetic General Spectator

United Kingdom
    No. Only the devs and people who know how to compile can enjoy it. The end user can't have it until ScriesM makes an official release. Also just get devkitpro.

5. RunFwrd

RunFwrd Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    just to be clear this update is only for those who updated to 7.0 correct?

6. guily6669

guily6669 GbaTemp is my Drug

United States
    Yep 4 ppl who updated sysnand to v7 not the emunand...

7. wurstpistole

wurstpistole GBAtemp MVP

United Kingdom
    There is one already, has been for months. Bickering about TX was punished in the earlier threads but is largely tolerated now as it seems, probably also for the reason that people just won't shut up about it and mods would constantly need to move or delete posts because they just don't stop coming.

8. peteruk

peteruk GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    fed up of it tbh, wish some people would just gtfo of here

9. JoeBloggs777

JoeBloggs777 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    we should start reporting posts and hopefully the mods will give warnings or bans, its only a small number of people who constantly fill SX OS posts up with the same crap.

maiksonstrife and peteruk like this.
  10. D-Jay
    This message by D-Jay has been removed from public view by Quantumcat, Feb 1, 2019, Reason: Offtopic.
    Feb 1, 2019
  11. DarkKnightPT

DarkKnightPT GBAtemp Regular

does layer fs works in the new update 2.5.3? because it stopped working on 2.5.2, im still using 2.5.1b because of it

12. Subtle Demise

United States
    Which if the other CFW solutions allow you to even launch an emunand on 7.0? Do any of them even have emunand?
    My recollection of the events was that TX was the first team to release anything useful for the common user. First one to enable "backup" loading as well. It wasn't until after the initial release that people found out they took some stuff (nobody's pursuing any legal action for license violations either, so maybe the other devs don't care that much), others made deals with the TX team too, like the creator of the SX installer.

13. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Czech Republic
    But Sx os is still, as any other CFW out there, based on Atmosphere. You can't change that.

14. wurstpistole
    This message by wurstpistole has been removed from public view by Joe88, Feb 2, 2019, Reason: Off topic bickering.
    Feb 1, 2019
  15. Kubas_inko
    This message by Kubas_inko has been removed from public view by Joe88, Feb 2, 2019, Reason: Off topic bickering.
    Feb 1, 2019
  16. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

You guys can all get your TX news and information right from the TX community forums where we don't exercise or tolerate hate and aggression. Any news you get here will be padded with the typical "TX Hate Train" comments and the mods/staff here don't care to do anything about it. I have been told directly by staff here that they support free speech and "don't like to be told what to do", then they delete comments/posts that go against their biased opinions that TX = Bad. You all are welcome to join the official support forums if you want a more level-headed approach to TX news and support.

Volthax, jscjml, garyopa and 3 others like this.
  17. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    That fat32 issue only applies if you wan't to scan for cheats yourself. You can use the cheat codes on any format sd card.
    Like you said, I'm not interested in finding cheats myself as I have no clue how to. There's already a pretty big cheat database for sxos cheats and it's overall easy to use.

Last edited by comput3rus3r, Feb 1, 2019
    jscjml and matias3ds like this.
  18. Nervouspride

Nervouspride Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Was there any patch notes that came with the new SX update or am I just blind and cant find it??

surely"EmuNAND 6.2 booting again after updating System NAND to 7.0" wasnt the only fix they made was ???

19. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Yes, this update was pushed to fix booting to emunand for those who have updated their sysnand to 7.0.0 - That was really the main purpose for the release so the users who had previously created an emunand could resume using sx os while continuing to wait for full 7.0.0 support.

Nervouspride likes this.
  20. RedHunter

RedHunter GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    Can someone test if the console can boot in sysnand and emunand with autorcm on?

Because I can boot only on emunand, if I want to boot into sysnand I have to remove autorcm :-/

Nervouspride likes this.
  21. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    That sounds like a very SJW place. No thanks. With free speech comes hate and aggression and I'm 100% ok with that. I rather have free speech and have to deal with opposing opinions than live in a bubble where everyone believes the same thing whether it's right or wrong. There's a trend of labeling everything hate speech to suppress free speech and the truth. Most people have been told and still believe that male genital mutilation of infants is ok. at least here in the US. Or that murdering developing human beings inside the womb euphemistically referred to as abortion is also ok.
    So bring it on TX haters, argue away but expect to be responded to.

Last edited by comput3rus3r, Feb 1, 2019
    wiewiec and Essasetic like this.
  22. spAik

spAik Member
    Newcomer

United States
    well, its very hard to read SX threads, tho, because of the same people complaining about tx in every thread. they should receive a warning for flaming/spaming - like its done in other forums - but oh well, we are on gbatemp. The place of total freedom :D

wiewiec likes this.
  23. snoofly
    This message by snoofly has been removed from public view by Joe88, Feb 2, 2019, Reason: Off topic.
    Feb 1, 2019
  24. Essasetic

Essasetic General Spectator

United Kingdom
    I'll be sure to make an account on there. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Presents, Xecuter,