• Views 423,059
  • Replies 1,671

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
HECK YEA AND I AM EXPECTING TALES OF HEARTS TRANSLATION FROM THEM!

Dude! they just are about to finish a looooong game translation. Throughhim413 and Kingcom, take a long well deserved break after this.

QUOTEi like pie
STOP!! with the useless bumping!!

Now lets not bump this until a new update or the release happens.

cb9983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am sooo hype to find out that this patch is in the works and you guys are doing a very thurough work on this i am very impressed and exstatic thank you in advance for the patch (for when its done) and for all the hard work you guys are doing on it , i cant wait!!

Kasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe some people are going through so much trouble for free... Brings tears to my eyes
cry.gif

My father and I are looking forward to the release of the translation, all we have to offer is a simple: Thank you.

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
MyLoveGbatemp said:
HECK YEA AND I AM EXPECTING TALES OF HEARTS TRANSLATION FROM THEM!
Sadly this won't be the case according to the July 14th update, at least not at this point in time anyway. But who knows what the future entails. In any case I'm looking forward to playing through the completed project. Usually I won't hesitate to play through an entire game like ToI, which doesn't have an English localisation. However, when I first heard came across the project, I must admit that I was impressed by the level of commitment towards the project. So much so that I stopped playing the game (which I was about 75% of the way through) and decided to wait for the project to be completed so I could start again and experience the full translation from start to finish. I figured I'd appreciate the game more too.

In any case I'm thankful for the effort being put into this project and am also looking forward to the project's completion.

On a separate note, World Destruction was another game I thought I'd make an exception for (but in this case wait for the English localisation) but the whole 'delayed till 2010' news killed my hype for it
frown.gif

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
WOAH WHAT 2010? The patch is NOT being released this Summer? Damm, I was waiting for a good RPG game for me to play on my DS as I can literally not find any and all the good ones I have played T.T. Well atleast it's still coming out
biggrin.gif

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!!! Is there a donate button?

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Really surprised this game isn't getting localised officially. Just want to say I appreciate the effort the team is putting into this for free.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
TwinBlades said:
WOAH WHAT 2010? The patch is NOT being released this Summer? Damm, I was waiting for a good RPG game for me to play on my DS as I can literally not find any and all the good ones I have played T.T. Well atleast it's still coming out
biggrin.gif

ya, at least its coming out, i don mind it being delayed, since delay = more time to save up = time for me to buy a few real games instead of getting off the net
biggrin.gif
and also, i hope they balanced this game out well. Anyway hurray for xenogear battle system
biggrin.gif

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
biggrin.gif

Just to clarify, when I mentioned 2010, I was referring to the apparent delay of World Destruction (localised under the name of Sands of Destruction). Not the translation patch for Tales of Innocence by Absolute Zero.

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
Keep up the good work guys......

THIS IS ONE OF THE COOLEST GAME I'VE EVER SEEN FOR THE DS

I'll wait for this game to be fully translated and play it till i finish the whole game!!!

Risht now i'm playing guitar hero on tour, on tour decades, modern hits....

Still waiting for scribblenauts .... kingdom hearts 358/2 days .... summon night X ds (waiting for release date) .... mario and luigi rpg 3..... KH 358/2DAYS WILL BE RELEASED IN SEPT.29 CANT WAIT TILL IT COMES

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land