• Start date
  • Views 423,555
  • Replies 1,671

NextStep

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks for your effort in translating this game.

appreciate it.
smile.gif

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
shadowkillerdragon said:
rofl I dreamed about Tales of Vesperia getting a NA ps3 release in October

How i wish that would happen
almost impossible but yeah imagine that we got all the goodies the japanesse get in the same time and our langguage, my life will be perfect

Darkcloak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TBA
By throughhim413 • July 29, 2009
I don’t want anyone saying I wasn’t up front about things.

Pushing this patch out by the end of summer would be rushing it too much. Don’t bother asking about it. I have learned my lesson – giving people a date only gives them an excuse to whine about it. It was stupid of me to provide a date, and that’s why I won’t be providing one any more. So the new release date is going to be everyone’s favorite “it’ll be done when it’s done”. If you are willing to wait and want to continue to follow the project, awesome. If you have lost all faith in me, feel free to leave. I will not ask you to stay. We’ve been working on this project for one year and still people complain about how long it has taken. Many projects have taken much longer. It’s ridiculous that people are unable to wait even that long for something that costs them nothing. All you have to do is sit there. That is all I’m asking anyone to do.

Just because I’m not telling anyone my intended release date doesn’t mean that the pace of the project will change, it just means that it’s no longer public information. My eyes remain focused on the quality of the project. The goal is in sight, but I’m not going to sacrifice my standards for speed. When the day comes to release the patch, I will be able to proudly present it to everyone. Until then, I thank you for your patience.

Guess it's time to get patientier.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
People just don't have fucking patience these days. He's doing this for free, and he's working hard to translate a game for everyone out there. Have some patience, goddamn. Translating such a huge game like this isn't something that can be done in a few hours. It takes months and ages, just to translate even the basics. Stop whining and complaining, and just be glad that we're getting the game at all.

Also, I can wait a few more years for the project to finish. When it's done, it'll be done.

Dark_linis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to sound like a dick but why get so upset over people's comments?

He's doing something alot of people are looking forward to and on the blog users are allowed to comment. If it's such a bother, why let them? Not saying that alot of people online aren't immature and can't wait for anything but seriously, he must know that and it seems silly to let it get to him.

It is a step in right direction I think to label the release date as TBA but its not going to stop the kids from moaning.

D

Deleted-134647

OP
Dark_linis said:
Not to sound like a dick but why get so upset over people's comments?
This wasn't really about me being upset about people's comments. I guess it does kind of sound like that when I re-read it though... In any case, I just wanted to make it clear that the summer release wasn't going to happen so that people weren't waiting in vain. Very few comments actually bother me, it's only when the same things keep coming up that it gets to me. I wanted to deal with the issue of the release date before it really became a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: wth