• Start date
  • Views 423,580
  • Replies 1,671
D

Deleted-134647

OP
KaiiRym said:
It's past SUmmer 2009...
My bad, I forgot to remove that from the first post here. Read the blog if you want actual, up-to-date information.

fice3717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i really dont care when they finish this i just hope that they do finish this and release the patch
biggrin.gif

ChaosAxess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is awesome, I got Innocence when it came out, and could tell it has a pretty interesting story (especially from Tales standards >.>). Happy to hear something is being done with Innocence.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This translation looks awesome. Good luck with the project. I think I'll try this game in Japanese first, to get used to the gameplay.
smile.gif

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I've been playing with the (j) game for a while and I was wondering what does the friendship between party members affect ?
and can you set to Manual or you get it through the storyline at the moment I'm:
After getting Spada (the green-haired dual wielding sword guy right ?), fighting a boss and and getting out of the forest

Anyways keep on the good work.

eleriador

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KaiiRym said:
It's past SUmmer 2009...

.....................And?
tongue.gif

I wait too long to play DQIII (traslated) T_T.

QUOTE(swornsecrets @ Sep 17 2009, 11:53 PM) I've been waiting for this for awhile, I dont mind waiting alittle longer.

You're right .. it's a very nice work
biggrin.gif

In the mean time you can play all sorts of other games( back sigil RULES ),so please be a little bit more patient
wink.gif

siegwulf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bradzx said:
Can everyone tell me how to patch tales of innocence? I dont know how to use it.

If you mean for the translation, read the first page, it isn't out yet, he wants it to be done before he releases it, which makes sense if you ask me.

Shinryuji

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can't remember whether I posted here yet, but seriously. Good job on this! I may be repeating most people on this forum but it actually looks really professional. Keep up the good work,and I can't wait for the release!

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
siegwulf said:
bradzx said:
Can everyone tell me how to patch tales of innocence? I dont know how to use it.

If you mean for the translation, read the first page, it isn't out yet, he wants it to be done before he releases it, which makes sense if you ask me.

Oh I see. Sound like my friend was right.
yaynds.gif
nds.gif

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Play
Play
Play
Eat+Play
Play
Shit+Play
Play
Play
Play
Play
Play
Eat+Shit+Play
Play
Sleep for 5 hours

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Interesting, considering that the USA has started to legalise cannabis in some states.