• Views 173,901
  • Replies 352
  • Likes 3

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
Good luck - Hope your translation is the best out there!

laugh.gif

Chrono Cross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
best of luck again sir and I agree fan translations seem to be much better done than most official localizations on the DS. I'm looking at you sands of destruction, the bear ally says they instead of the and they hahaha.

dirty_harry

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chrono Cross said:
best of luck again sir and I agree fan translations seem to be much better done than most official localizations on the DS. I'm looking at you sands of destruction, the bear ally says they instead of the and they hahaha.

I think the reason behind this is because a fan translation group has no time constraint, no monetary constraint - pretty much no constraint. Oh I forgot - nagging adolescents who think translators and rom hackers exist to satisfy their gaming gluttony.

Chrono Cross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
indeed, the company translators might not have the same enjoyment as a fan translator as well. What ever the cause i still cant believe the sands of destruction tester missed the typo.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
neoxephon said:
Hey, was going to reply in your thread at the Tales forum, but was having problems with their forums and staying logged in, so I'll do so here...

Best of luck to you. CN will of course be continuing with our patch. I'd ask if you wanted to team up, but it seems like we have two different goals for the outcome of our patches. If you get stuck with something and need help, feel free to contact me as I may be able to help.
I tried searching, but what are the different goals? Aren't they both to fully translate the games? So I don't really get it...

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
I tried searching, but what are the different goals? Aren't they both to fully translate the games? So I don't really get it...

Just same objectives *i think*

neoxephon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
StorMyu said:
QUOTE said:

Just same objectives *i think*

I've wanted to merge the projects, however Kajitani wishes to remain solo for now. A merger is still possible in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER