• Views 173,795
  • Replies 352
  • Likes 3

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The point is of course to not link directly to the second patch, as it really shouldn't be that hard to go to the relevant post and find it yourself :P

That said, what he linked is the first patch, not the second.

EDIT: Also, I have updated the Tales of Hearts page on my site to clarify what the download links are for.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder why there are two different version for Tales of Heart. One for anime version and one for CG version. I don't know what CG stand for.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cg = computer generated , anime well its anime.
But you cant really say that anime isnt cg anymore since most animes are created on the pc today there even more well recived cg anime like ghost in shell or ff7 advent children.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
The two versions of Tales of Hearts are exactly the same, only the FMV videos are changed. Thus said, the Anime version is the superior one since the art is more consistent between FMV and in-game artwork.
It's not like they have differences to the extent of the ones between Star Ocean 4 X360 Japanese and English versions anyways.

D

Deleted User

OP
I have a question. On the readme of the translator's cut demo 2 patch it says:

"The demo covers the Hamel Volcano dungeon. You can save and load within this dungeon, though you may not leave the dungeon or load a savegame from outside it."

Does this mean the patch author modified the game so we cannot leave the dungeon and progress in the game?

Thank you!

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a question. On the readme of the translator's cut demo 2 patch it says:

Does this mean the patch author modified the game so we cannot leave the dungeon and progress in the game?

Thank you!
Yes. even if you manage to find a way to use the game on a save elsewhere, you'll just have a screen blocking you from whatever you're trying to do.

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes. even if you manage to find a way to use the game on a save elsewhere, you'll just have a screen blocking you from whatever you're trying to do.
Thanks that's really a smart why to..achieve hmm ...sorry i can't find anything nice to say let's leave it that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing