• Likes 3

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, so there is a link
Everytime Kajitani post something I just read the tags... if it says J/K, I close the tab

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I read in the comments a guy had actually translated the whole game :)
It's in a .txt file it needs however to be implemented into the game, and then also "checked".

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would really appreciate it if you didn't re-host the file without permission without a real reason, but it's not like I can do anything but appeal to you to not do it. Pretty please?

Thanks!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would really appreciate it if you didn't re-host the file without permission without a real reason, but it's not like I can do anything but appeal to you to not do it. Pretty please?

Thanks!
Your friendly neighborhood supervisor is here :yay: Link removed.

Reactions: Kajitani-Eizan

Zelosboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nice work you doing, im following your web site and can't wait to try it, i'm sure it will be a pretty nice translation like the absolute zero innocence one :P

Reactions: Manasword

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with this game. I did play for while. I save the game. When I turn on the game and after title screen, I click continue, but it wont let me see load file because I can hear error sound effect. What wrong with it? I know it demo but it is that part of demo for open up load file for continue? I need help, please.

GHANMI

Trophies
XP
Country
I need help with this game. I did play for while. I save the game. When I turn on the game and after title screen, I click continue, but it wont let me see load file because I can hear error sound effect. What wrong with it? I know it demo but it is that part of demo for open up load file for continue? I need help, please.

The load file feature is disabled on purpose for both the "Demo Patch" releases. You could have read the readme file at least.
Your only option: wait for the full patch
... or if you are desperate you could tamper with the ROM to insert the English text in the JP unmodified ROM, but even then it will crash pretty soon, so you may as well play the Japanese version instead :P

Kajitani-Eizan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's the Hamel Volcano, which is nearly at the end of "Act 2" of the game (out of the usual 3 for several Tales games). This location was chosen because volcanoes are awesome and so that everyone could show off their abilities (EMO, various artes and passive skills, Hisui's second high ohgee, etc.)

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Thanks!
Isn't this the second patch? *snip*

Seriously, what is wrong with you people ? it's even on the same page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.