Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

dread123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone pm the address where we activate sx core modchip please? I've been reading that is down and I've basically got a useless chip installed? Is this right? Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone pm teething activating my sx core.. I'm being told that I've installed a chip that's useless for to activation being down? Is there an alternative address etc?

Reactions: HollowGrams

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone pm the address where we activate sx core modchip please? I've been reading that is down and I've basically got a useless chip installed? Is this right? Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can anyone pm teething activating my sx core.. I'm being told that I've installed a chip that's useless for to activation being down? Is there an alternative address etc?

Install chip
Power on to home
Wifi on
Press a on album
Press a to activtae
Reboot enjoy

Reactions: dread123

Haldamir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Can someone please send me a PM of where to get an SX Core in Europe? I had an order in on aliexpress which just got cancelled because the seller said the factory Isn't producing them anymore.

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can someone please send me a PM of where to get an SX Core in Europe? I had an order in on aliexpress which just got cancelled because the seller said the factory Isn't producing them anymore.
There is a centralised decision to no sell them anymore. You will have to wait and there's no ETA

doendoe_13

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm sorry if what i ask is out of topic.
I have switch mariko with sx core, but i did not make emunand on my SDcard before played xci file on CFW, my question is, can i still make emunand and run emunand on my sd card?
Are my sysnand is still untouch after i played the game in CFW without emunand?

Artwebb

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have switch mariko with sx core, but i did not make emunand on my SDcard before played xci file on CFW, my question is, can i still make emunand and run emunand on my sd card?

You can make it whenever you want.

No one knows if its untouched, I'd assume its not.

Reactions: doendoe_13

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you ran cfw on your sysnand, your sysnand is already touched. You went online or always airplane mode? No one knows if you will be banned but if you went online the probability is higher. There are examples like yours. Emunand created after and were never banned until now so I would recommend to do a emunand

doendoe_13

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I always run on airplane mode.. how to make my sysnand clear again?
if i want to use new SD card which files i need to copy to new SD card?

grozio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
good day everyone....someone could help me to find valid links to buy sx core / sx lite??? aliexpress link or other....please can help me with PM...please

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
And they are telling that they won't have more because they won't be produced again. Others say that it's forbidden the sale right now... truth is that is very difficult to find chips and the future is unknown

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q