Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
https://www.txswitch.com/ is taking preorders

if you are using SX Core or SX Lite, do NOT use Tinfoil's Incognito feature. This will cause a brick and we're not sure it's even reversable. For those that bricked their units with ChoiDujourNX, sit tight. We have a solution in the works.

Those that are having 'stuck on joycon logo' issues after installing their sx core, a solution seems to have been found i have included an attached this close-up corner of the erista motherboard with the area you should check, this two parts can be easy damaged when removing the nvidia metal shield and replacing it back. - EDIT: -- The Mariko motherboard, has similar two caps in that same area as highlighted in the above erista photo.

IMG_20200515_191933.jpg
View attachment 209171
photo_2020-05-15_10-13-58.jpg
photo_2020-05-15_10-13-44.jpg
photo_2020-05-15_10-13-41.jpg
Just wanted to share some pics that the scene has posted .View attachment 209171
photo_2020-05-15_10-13-58.jpg
photo_2020-05-15_10-13-44.jpg
photo_2020-05-15_10-13-41.jpg

Attachments

• Clipboard - May 16, 2020 4_27 AM.png
    Clipboard - May 16, 2020 4_27 AM.png
    391.1 KB · Views: 2,588
  • Clipboard - June 26, 2020 4_52 PM.png
    Clipboard - June 26, 2020 4_52 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,160
Last edited by matias3ds,
D

Deleted User

This is SX Core or SX Lite? Because from what I see this is the same modchip on last two pics.

Looks like core unless LIte has 2 versions as well.

Extra parts are QSB Quick Solder Boards and I only see 2 points, hard to tell.

Looking like a pretty easy install.

Last edited by ,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is SX Core or SX Lite? Because from what I see this is the same modchip on last two pics.

its SX Core (you can see it on the package the Core has a switch with almost detached joycons on right bottom corner and the lite has a switch with attached joycons)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Screenshot_2.png

here you can see it

pic is not by me its an official one

D

Deleted User

its SX Core (you can see it on the package the Core has a switch with almost detached joycons on right bottom corner and the lite has a switch with attached joycons)

View attachment 209178

here you can see it

pic is not by me its an official one

Niace!

Switch_Maniac

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh, it looks very complicated to me the only people that will be installing this is qualified electronic engineers I will keep using my dongle.

I hope this is an attempt at trolling cause if not it's absurd. You can't even use your dongle on a patched/Mariko or Lite.......and before you say "but you can use the core on an OG Switch", yes I know that, but that's not what it was made for.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope this is an attempt at trolling cause if not it's absurd. You can't even use your dongle on a patched/Mariko or Lite.......and before you say "but you can use the core on an OG Switch", yes I know that, but that's not what it was made for.
No, not at all I don't troll I'm not into silly shit like that! I meant on my unpatched unit I here you can use these on unpatched units as well, it does look very complicated I wish users all the best.

Reactions: peteruk

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
No, not at all I don't troll I'm not into silly shit like that! I meant on my unpatched unit I here you can use these on unpatched units as well, it does look very complicated I wish users all the best.
im sure there will be a lot of people with skills and will not charge that much money for an install , is good to know that in china will be able to use as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1