Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I finally got a USB-C to usb 2.0 cable and a 64 gb micro sd card. I verified my Switch is hackable by looking at the serial number. My firmware is version 3.0.1.

Anyone got a steps by steps guide including how to do backup?

Edit: I also want to know if it's possible to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate without updating the Switch firmware once I hack it. I got the real game card not a rom.

Last edited by raxadian,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I finally got a USB-C to usb 2.0 cable and a 64 gb micro sd card. I verified my Switch is hackable by looking at the serial number. My firmware is version 3.0.1.

Anyone got a steps by steps guide including how to do backup?

Edit: I also want to know if it's possible to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate without updating the Switch firmware once I hack it. I got the real game card not a rom.

Backup guide
backup the backup from sd to pc and cloud
format sd to fat32
cfw of your choice
choidujourNX > 6.2
make second backup
play game

jorgesd

Trophies
XP
Country
East Timor
so if you have both boo0 and boot1 + nand backup you can upgrade officially + autorcm or using choidujourNX (no fuses burnt) to 7.0 then to go back you just restore your backup in hekate. I made a quick tutorial the other day on how to downgrade with 9 burnt fuses
oh oks, thanks.

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a 6.2 Switch that has AutoRCM installed and backups going.

I'd like to move up to 7.0 without fucking my autoRCM. Are there files floating about for 7.0 FW releases and a way to update through homebrew? I updated to 6.2 this way, but I'm not seeing any 7.0 files yet or if there are complications in doing this.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, I have a 6.2 Switch that has AutoRCM installed and backups going.

I'd like to move up to 7.0 without fucking my autoRCM. Are there files floating about for 7.0 FW releases and a way to update through homebrew? I updated to 6.2 this way, but I'm not seeing any 7.0 files yet or if there are complications in doing this.

Not yet, just wait, cfw for 7.0 will be along soon

davidman82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i wanna inject payload REINX into my NINTENDO SWITCH(A) Firmware 6.2 XAJ7002xxxx(which hasnt been patched) but it cant read my memory card ... is it because the auto download software firmware 7.0 is downloaded already?

My wife got another nintendo switch (B) firmware not yet auto download software(already patched). IS it possible to move my saved data from Swtich(A) to switch(B), then initialize switch (A) then move my saved data back to swtich (A) again?

Attachments

• 20190202_141837.jpg
    20190202_141837.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 71

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i wanna inject payload REINX into my NINTENDO SWITCH(A) Firmware 6.2 XAJ7002xxxx(which hasnt been patched) but it cant read my memory card ... is it because the auto download software firmware 7.0 is downloaded already?

My wife got another nintendo switch (B) firmware not yet auto download software(already patched). IS it possible to move my saved data from Swtich(A) to switch(B), then initialize switch (A) then move my saved data back to swtich (A) again?

Is switch (A) already updated (check in system settings) if not setup 90dns asap and enter maintenance mode to clear the update

no easy way to move the save data

DO NOT DO SYSTEM UPDATE

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

No that’s not 7.0.0 update. You have inserted a micro sd card which is formatted to exFAT but your switch hasn’t installed it yet.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But when i insected this memory card into switch (B) it can be read?
because it has the exfat update.

setup 90dns, make a nand backup and choidujourNX to 6.2 exfat

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But he mentioned that his console is on 6.2.0.

ah missed that part. Still good to get 90dns setup and a nand backup first tho

Reactions: pLaYeR^^

davidman82

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is switch (A) already updated (check in system settings) if not setup 90dns asap and enter maintenance mode to clear the update

no easy way to move the save data

DO NOT DO SYSTEM UPDATE

inside system setting it showed fw 6.2.0..

What is setup 90dns? How to enter maintenance mode to clear update? Sorry for the noob questions

Attachments

• 20190202_153827.jpg
    20190202_153827.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk