- Joined
- Oct 19, 2022
- Messages
- 3,383
- Solutions
- 1
- Reaction score
- 8,475
- Trophies
- 2
- Location
- Wingo's Watchtower
- XP
- 10,475
- Country

That's a bummer. Just in case it's not banned yet, I'd suggest that you start from scratch, possibly do the factory reset (don't do it unless you did something on sysMMC) and follow one of the recommended guides in order to create emuMMC. Make sure to set up DNS MITM this time around on your emuMMC in order to block Nintendo servers.Hi yesterday I modded my switch and I messed up by connecting to Nintendo servers. It would be banned soon I believe
iirc I created roughly 30gb of space for the emummc, any way I can get it back? Do I format the SD card and mod it all over again? It took me a good while to download a couple games so Ill be glad if I don't have to format my SD card and hack it again.
Also, is there any point of the emummc now that my switch is banned
As for whether there's a point in creating emuMMC, I believe that there are two reasons that I can think of: 1) if you mess up something on your emuMMC, you can always recreate it, provided that sysMMC is still working properly and 2) since emuMMC is using external memory, it reduced the wear on the Switch internal memory, therefore prolonging your console's life cycle. I could be wrong about 2nd point, but I'm sure the less you use the internal memory, the more it'll last. Any memory, really. SD cards are easily replaceable.










