Hacking Question Switch 9.0 - AMS 9.4: Unable to launch NSPs

whobroughtben

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
93
Reaction score
22
Trophies
0
Age
38
XP
848
Country
United States
I’ve just migrated from SXOS to the latest Kosmos with atmosphere 9.4 with the necessary sig patches. Managed to get emummc up and running, but now I’m having problems launching any NSP I install via latest goldleaf. Every time I try to launch a title it complains that I’m in airplane mode. If I disable airplane mode it still does not launch.

Any advice here? I tried to downgrade my emummc to 8.0.1 but when I reboot, it throws an atmosphere panic error.
 

Attachments

  • 92599432-3571-43FE-8866-B029062AE50A.jpeg
    92599432-3571-43FE-8866-B029062AE50A.jpeg
    487.1 KB · Views: 573
  • 711120CD-D45E-486A-A9E9-4AE8BB5FB93C.jpeg
    711120CD-D45E-486A-A9E9-4AE8BB5FB93C.jpeg
    857 KB · Views: 405
  • E97394FF-137C-45D1-8959-7D5D201D18B9.jpeg
    E97394FF-137C-45D1-8959-7D5D201D18B9.jpeg
    890.3 KB · Views: 381
  • 01FC8BA3-DBFB-4FEE-AE24-3AA92DBD8FF8.jpeg
    01FC8BA3-DBFB-4FEE-AE24-3AA92DBD8FF8.jpeg
    691.7 KB · Views: 705
Last edited by whobroughtben,
I have the same issue, but I am using Atmosphere 9.0/ 9.4|E. I downloaded the latest sig patches, but have had no luck. I installed/ reinstalled the games multiple times with Goldleaf 7.1 and quark.jar. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. I followed the nh-switch guide. Is that guide up to date?
 
Last edited by zer01717,
Have you tried ReiNX yet? I've been looking but it appears to only support up to 8.1/ has not been updated. Or am I wrong?
 
NSP's that I have made from my own game dumps load/play fine, but NSP's that I have downloaded give me the error code: 2155-8007

"An error has occured. Please Try again later. If the problem persists please try preforming a system update from (System Settings) ... etc".
 
NSP's that I have made from my own game dumps load/play fine, but NSP's that I have downloaded give me the error code: 2155-8007

"An error has occured. Please Try again later. If the problem persists please try preforming a system update from (System Settings) ... etc".

Yup, same exact error for me.
 
maybe a new check by nintendo was added in 9.0? just throwing that possibility out there as converts seem to work fine according to Zer0
 
Seeing all of these threads about NSP error messages is making me think there is something wrong with FW 9.0. This can't be a coincidence.
 
Attached pictures to the original post showing the errors after turning off airplane mode and trying to launch NSPs.
 
The thing that confuses me is that Zelda loads, but others don't.
interesting, i just tried the same thing & got the same results. So the new Zelda loads up fine for me, but other games do not as well.

I also tried creating a new account without linking to Nintendo to see if that would make a difference, which is didn't Same issue with the NNID linked account and the new test account with no NNID.
 
So i have the same issue, i reinstall nsp using goldleaf 6.1, and work, at least with fire emblem.
OFW 9.0.0, Kosmo 14.1
(sorry the poor english)
 
Last edited by PedroPinto,
At the suggestion of a friend, I tried goldleaf 0.5 and it's working out great so far for me. I was having this same issue on the newer version.
 
I was having this issue as well, I give it a shot with older versions of goldleaf. Would they work with the new Java applet quark or would I use goldtree for USB loading?
 

Site & Scene News