Hacking Question Switch 9.0 - AMS 9.4: Unable to launch NSPs

whobroughtben

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info guys, I was able to get around this issue by using the OG tinfoil (by adubbz) & fluffy usb install.

Seems the issue is isolated to goldleaf at this point.

D

Deleted User

I was having this issue as well, I give it a shot with older versions of goldleaf. Would they work with the new Java applet quark or would I use goldtree for USB loading?

Had a switch in from customer that would only install some nsps and others would error out. Did a system initialize and all games are now working. Got 5 in same day with 9.0 update and only this one did this. Was on kosmos/atmo emunand 8.1.0 previously and was also doing the same thing on 8.1.0.

Yung_Shyne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey im gonna try old goldleaf. can i just keep the latest one and download an older version on my root and just use that ?

zer01717

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally got around to trying the methods mentioned above. With EmmMMC 9.0.0/9.4AMS|E I used Blawars 0.2.1b tinfoil and fluffy usb installer and it successfully installed the NSPs that were giving the airplane mode error from goldleaf 7.1. Thanks for all the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc