Hacking Supercard ds One v3 & ezflash 3 in 1

mariscosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone! i need help for set up the ez expansion pack, ive tried to installa gba exploader and after started told me: extlink.dat is illegal.. what does it means?
Otherwise i 've also tried to patch opera browser but doesn't work too..what can i do?

hate2.gif

mariscosss

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
now i've tried with 0.58 version of gba exploader and told that cannot found expansion in slot 2...maybe is a problem of the 3 in 1? with dragonminded tool for some second the rumble starts but can't reebot..so now i don't know what i have to do!

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Try to take out the 3in1, blow the contacts, jab it in DS and fiddle with it
if it doesn't work, try to gently bang the 3in1 on the table (out of DS, gently!)
if it still doesn't work, 3in1 probably isn't working, try it with other flashcart if you really really think 3in1 is working fine...

I had one of the 3in1 that didn't work properly (NOR didn't work over 8MB, game saving didn't work), new one works proper.

phuongt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've just got the ez 3in1 recently, maybe it's the ez 3in1 PLUS. In this case, only GBA exploader 0.58b is the one that will recognize the new 3in1. I think they have it in the download section. The new 3in1 can't work with the opera browser the the rumble function for now. You could go to the acekard forum , we've been discussing these problem with the new ez 3in1 PLUS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk