Hardware Supercard DSONE (SDHC) Clean mode speed issues

Fabax01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,

I bought a Supercard DSONE SDHC to replace my EZ Flash V (My fat NDS broke, and the card does not work with 3ds. I tried the stage 3 launcher, but on CakesFW it throws the bit31 set error.)
Anyway, EOS works, RAM self test all ok, (Most) games work if I set mode to patch. But I'm interested in Clean mode ( I think it is the only way to launch Kirby Mass Attack, at least from my tests.)
Here's a breakdown of the issues:

16 gb sandisk edge - nothing works
32 gb toshiba exceria - only works on 1x
4 gb lexar - works even on fast
4 gb sandisk - works even on fast
added: 8 gb kingston - works even on fast

Are "modern" tf cards not compatible with clean mode?
Can anyone shed some light? What is causing these issues?
It is not the block allocation / cluster size (already tested 16k,32k,64k)
It is not the partition itself too big, I cloned a 4gb partition from the working cards and the issue remains.
It is not fragmentation, used UltraDefrag to get contiguous files - Still does not work.
Using Blackmagic disk speed test the read speeds are all great... and the cards are not counterfeits...

If anyone wants to reply with their findings, please do. Maybe we can find a pattern…

Best regards.

edit: found another SD

Last edited by Fabax01,

Fabax01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, I bought two more cards to test…
Comparable specs, the Kingston Industrial 8 GB SDCIT2/8GBSP, and the Trascend High Endurance 16 GB TS16GUSDHC10V
8 GB KI -> does not work
16 GB THE -> works fine on fast.

Well, I’m out of ideas… seems you gotta try a micro sd card and hope for the best… I’ll keep the 16gb, should be enough for NDS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright