XP
Country
Canada

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
You have to give him a fair chance though, playing with a controller that's not your primary choice is both uncomfortable and disadvantageous. I'm holding off until my friends have the adapter too, so I won't be playing online for a few weeks at least. Not even "For Fun"...

Man you guys remind me of some poeple I used to play BF4 with, they cared so much for their K/D ratio that it made it really stressing to play with them!

Is anybody else exhibiting symptoms of Gamer Rage? I constantly find my self cursing and yelling at the tv at the top of my lungs, beating the arms of my recliner violently, and am always fighting off the urge to hurl my laptop into my tv. Maybe I have issues...:hateit:

Why do you want to hurl your laptop?! Why not just the controller? So you will put your controller down, go and fetch your laptop to throw it? Do you vent like this with every console? Is your laptop the stress ball of gaming?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Updated from smash disc, not bricked. yay :yayu:
it seems that this error only shows up with Smash Bros., and all other games and functions work fine until you play Smash Bros. or try to enter the Data Management page on the Wii U. When trying to enter the Data Management page, people have been receiving the error code 160-1710.

This error can also wipe all memory from your Wii U system, and can cause your system to brick. Many people who have encountered this problem have called Nintendo, and their suggestion was to either format the system& or send it to them for repairs. It seems that reformatting the system is what causes it to brick, though, so it is not suggested. Many people have also claimed that this happens after playing For Glory mode and starting their system up again.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you want to hurl your laptop?! Why not just the controller? So you will put your controller down, go and fetch your laptop to throw it? Do you vent like this with every console? Is your laptop the stress ball of gaming?
There's no fetching required, it's literally right in front of me. It's got a busted hinge and the speakers are shot, not to mention a host of other problems. It would be oh so satisfying to pick it up by the base and smack the screen repeatedly into the corner of the table, or even launch through the tv screen.... for about a minute until I realize I then need another tv and laptop:P

Reactions: aiat_gamer

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There's no fetching required, it's literally right in front of me. It's got a busted hinge and the speakers are shot, not to mention a host of other problems. It would be oh so satisfying to pick it up by the base and smack the screen repeatedly into the corner of the table, or even launch through the tv screen.... for about a minute until I realize I then need another tv and laptop:P
doesn't stop me from throwing my controllers :rofl:

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So I unlocked R.O.B. at last but the roster doesn't look it's complete.

zlCfzStrVsMBkatBSt

Row 1 - 12 characters
Row 2 - 13 characters
Row 3 - 13 characters
Row 4 - 12 characters

We now for sure that Mewtwo will be taking one of these places but there's still another spot free for an unannounced fighter... Lucas or the Ice Climbers?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I unlocked R.O.B. at last but the roster doesn't look it's complete.

zlCfzStrVsMBkatBSt

Row 1 - 12 characters
Row 2 - 13 characters
Row 3 - 13 characters
Row 4 - 12 characters

We now for sure that Mewtwo will be taking one of these places but there's still another spot free for an unannounced fighter... Lucas or the Ice Climbers?
It was already said in the past that the ice climbers will not be in this new smash bros game. There is no more chain grabbing for them to abuse now anyways.

http://gamerant.com/super-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-why-ice-climbers-cut/

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
If the Ice Climbers are a no go then include Bayonetta or Wonder-Red. I'd so love for either of them to be in Smash!

P.S.: Aiat, I tried inviting you for a battle but didn't got a response. :P

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh? I've been playing it since November 27 (one day before the official European release date) and it's always been working flawlessly.

Again, it's only been affecting a very very small % of users. I read on Reddit that it could be defective NAND chips, it could be any no. of things, other games have done this before.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
their now saying it only effects US wiius and it is the nand. they reckon it's something similar to what happened with me with my 1st wii. the video card/board of death. except this time it's the nand of death :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone