Hacking How to get ANY GameCube controller adapter working on vWii mode?

officialtk53

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a ClouDream GameCube adapter (Amazon’s choice for “gamecube adapter”, since I can’t add Amazon page link) because it was the most trusted on Amazon, but I want to know how to connect it to vWii mode, since I also want to use it for some vWii games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and GameCube games via Nintendont. I just want this thing to work, since most support for adapter mods are only working with the official one and a MayFlash one, but I don’t want to spend any more money on one, especially the official one since it’s so rare and expensive. So, is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY to use this adapter for vWii and Nintendont, and if not, how can I use any Dinput based controller on vWii, since it has a switch to go into Dinput mode? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by officialtk53,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Every 3rd party adapter compatible with the Wii should work (as they all identify as an official adapter to the system). Some have issues like high input lag through so make sure to read Amazon reviews and maybe even google the compatibility.

//EDIT: The ClouDream adapter doesn't seem to be compatible with the Wii, so that's your issue.

Last edited by V10lator,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...