Gaming Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - Discussion Thread

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Welp, I played some matches online. I can say almost 50% of them were kind of laggy which is unfortunate. I cant exit out of a laggy match because of the punishment I will get which sucks. Anyway, looks like the OP character this time around if Little Mac, almost every match I played had at least one Little Mac, in comparison no one seems to pick the likes of Olimar and Palutena.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Welp, I played some matches online. I can say almost 50% of them were kind of laggy which is unfortunate. I cant exit out of a laggy match because of the punishment I will get which sucks. Anyway, looks like the OP character this time around if Little Mac, almost every match I played had at least one Little Mac, in comparison no one seems to pick the likes of Olimar and Palutena.
I must be lucky because with the people I play online against they go for the better ones than the generic Little Mac.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Once you know how to master each and all properly, yes.

Mega Man can beat any other fighter if only who's playing as him knows how to flesh out each attack and defence.

Although I highly doubt that (I would like to see you using Palutena with her slow ass attacks and see how you fare!). This just shows that there something off about some of the fighters. You don`t need to spend anytime and learn anything with the likes of Little Mac.

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Although I highly doubt that (I would like to see you using Palutena with her slow ass attacks and see how you fare!). This just shows that there something off about some of the fighters. You don`t need to spend anytime and learn anything with the likes of Little Mac.
Which is why a lot of unexperienced players use Little Mac and avoid the others. On Smash 3DS I used Little Mac but on the Smash Wii U I avoid him because there's just so much better fighters.

And I'll take that dare, I'll try to master Palutena.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Which is why a lot of unexperienced players use Little Mac and avoid the others. On Smash 3DS I used Little Mac but on the Smash Wii U I avoid him because there's just so much better fighters.

And I'll take that dare, I'll try to master Palutena.

Hah, give me your nintendo ID, I like to see how you hold up in a match.

aiat_gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
It's PhilMarck.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/PhilMarck

Edit: It's frustrating to play with the GamePad so I'll only play online against you when I have the adapter otherwise you'll likely win even if you're not better than me.
It says it has been a month since you were online...!
Also I am not good at all, we don't have to do one on ine fights or anything. Stop taking things seriously, it is supposed to be fun ;)

Edit: oops, wrong person, it was philmax

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It says it has been a month since you were online...!
Also I am not good at all, we don't have to do one on ine fights or anything. Stop taking things seriously, it is supposed to be fun ;)

A month? lol that can't be right I always tend to post screens on Miiverse every so often and play Smash Online a lot too.

Btw, I was kidding I don't take it serious but I don't like to lose either. :P

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Stop taking things seriously, it is supposed to be fun ;)

You have to give him a fair chance though, playing with a controller that's not your primary choice is both uncomfortable and disadvantageous. I'm holding off until my friends have the adapter too, so I won't be playing online for a few weeks at least. Not even "For Fun"...

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new meaning to Bender Bending Rodriguez Quote?
5o87ex.jpg

This pics would never pass on Miiverse.

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anybody else exhibiting symptoms of Gamer Rage? I constantly find my self cursing and yelling at the tv at the top of my lungs, beating the arms of my recliner violently, and am always fighting off the urge to hurl my laptop into my tv. Maybe I have issues...:hateit:

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is anybody else exhibiting symptoms of Gamer Rage? I constantly find my self cursing and yelling at the tv at the top of my lungs, beating the arms of my recliner violently, and am always fighting off the urge to hurl my laptop into my tv. Maybe I have issues...:hateit:
Same here. The last challenges are a mess to deal with.

119 / 140 so far. Master Fortress is a pain to play.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i'm like that with every game :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."