Homebrew stuck on al9h guide... otp helper reboots hbl

Seakay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'll have to first get my credit card and bank account in order because of issues with my info...
well you failed...

Why do you just not buy a prepaid credit card/PayPal card/paysafe credit card or just make a revolut acount... I mean you don't want to solve the problem if you're not looking for the possibilities you have. It takes 5 minutes to make those and you can just destroy them after, plus they have the advantage that they are anonymous so you don't need personnal infos.... (You may just search about online credit cards too) and if that is not a possibility you still have the prepaid eshop cards available at every store/gas station.... Buying the game is not the problem anymore

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Why do you just not buy a prepaid credit card/PayPal card/paysafe credit card or just make a revolut acount... I mean you don't want to solve the problem if you're not looking for the possibilities you have. It takes 5 minutes to make those and you can just destroy them after, plus they have the advantage that they are anonymous so you don't need personnal infos.... (You may just search about online credit cards too) and if that is not a possibility you still have the prepaid eshop cards available at every store/gas station.... Buying the game is not the problem anymore
Revolut?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Never mind... looked it up

fikatr

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
What I want to know is what horrible guide was OP following that told him to use miniPasta and update his system?

BTW someone above said you can use freeShop to get FieldRunners - that will not work. Unless the game is bought it will not transfer with system transfer to an unhacked console (Nintendo's servers are only going to transfer the stuff they have a record of you owning).
im sure he used a video guide for a9lh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1