Homebrew stuck on al9h guide... otp helper reboots hbl

D

Deleted-379826

I have my brothers o3ds that has menuhax on 9.2 but it doesn't have an emunand...
He can get an emunand, and then you can pay about 5 dollars for fieldrunners and do the fieldrunners downgrade. There is a section in plialects guide

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't have my check cashed in yet because I'm still waiting on my SS card to make a bank account...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't have my check cashed in yet because I'm still waiting on my SS card to make a bank account...
I need to figure out why my homebrew isn't launching apps... if I can fix that, I can restore order...

Reactions: Deleted-379826

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I need to figure out why my homebrew isn't launching apps... if I can fix that, I can restore order...
EmuNAND9 and Decrypt9 need firmware version 9.2.0 to launch. You're stuck on 11.0 unless you do the DSiware downgrade with your other 3DS.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
EmuNAND9 and Decrypt9 need firmware version 9.2.0 to launch. You're stuck on 11.0 unless you do the DSiWRe downgrade with your other 3DS.
FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!! no swear on earth can explain how pissed off I am...

I don't have the tools for the hardmod and I don't have the game to do the dsiware method...

orochi115

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!! no swear on earth can explain how pissed off I am...

I don't have the tools for the hardmod and I don't have the game to do the dsiware method...

Be patient man. At least your 3DS is still good enough for playing games, and you still have chance to jailbreak.
1. Find someone to do hard mod for you.
2. Get tools to do hard mod by yourself. (Not recommended if you don't have any soldering experience.)
3. Buy the specific dsiware from eshop. (If it is still available there.) And borrow a cracked 3DS.
4. Wait until more expoits on ver 11 are revealed.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING SOMEONE....
At least you fucked up very early in the guide. If you would have done something like this while writing to your NAND you could have bricked it. Get a hardmod (please let it do someone else if you already had problems there) or start a new savefile on your new 11.0 fw and wait till the next big exploit in 87.47-33 gets released

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-