Hacking Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone got problems during a loading screen during this game playing?

I am with about 60% of the game completed, it´s that episode when the ship falls on earth. - I guess it´s 4th or 5 th episode. The loading screen freezes. I used Neogamma r9 beta 30, them updated to Neogamma r9 beta 47-3D Black Channel, tried to burn 3 dvd´s (on 8x and 4x speed), on 2 different softwares, but had no success... It seems to be a bad .iso, but on the demo noid topic people say it´s ok. I also tried to use the IOS Reload Block option, method 1 and method 2.

The DVD brand is very good, I always use this one. Does it seem a cIOS problem for you guys?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldn't think it was a cios issue, usually the game wouldnt boot rather getting stuck at certain levels unless it changed cios during that level. if you could i would recomend trying to run the game off a usb or hdd and seeing if it solves the issue, maybe the laser in your wii is going

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thank you clarky. actually I have a 4-gig usb drive, but the game ISO is about 4.3gb. I´ve heard about a technique to "compress" it to about 800mb, so it can be used on USB devices + save space. Do you know how can I do it?

I also have a 1tb HDD but it´s plenty of personal data and I´m not able to format it as wbfs (it would delete everything, right?)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
locomia said:
I´ve heard about a technique to "compress" it
DON'T format it to WBFS, the latest usb loaders support FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4, so no need to format it. This "compression" is the WBFS File format, wbfs files can be created with wii backup manager.

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, I tried to run it from HDD using usb loader gx 2.1. i generated the wbfs file by both ways: one by installing it from disc, on usb loader, and another by converting it from the .iso file, on wii game manager. both gave same bad results (freeze on loading screen, episode 5, about 60% of the game). i also tried to play againa the level before it, but no success.. for me it seems a bad .iso, or my wii has some problem with some instruction on that loading process.. it´s a 4.1e wii..

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
problem solved.

I´ve just re-extracted the .iso from the downloaded .rar, turned it into wbfs file inside USb HDD and loaded it through USB Loader GX

It seems my WinRar is getting old lol. At least now Ive finally put my wii in order to play games via USB (I was postponing this moment the most as I could)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY