X-62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hello, I hope you can help me.😫😫😫
In the following, I am sorry if the wording is incorrect (I am translating with transliteration)
I recently downloaded the game call of duty - black ops and I ran into a problem.
I used wii backup and divided it into 2 GB files.
I hashed the files and transferred them to flash (at first, I transferred the file with the wbfs extension)
After ejecting the flash and connecting it to the wii, it was working fine, the usbloader gx was able to read the game, but as soon as it entered the loading screen, it stopped moving forward.
Thank you for telling me what to do
Please simply tell me what to do
I am considering using the game via flash, but if it can be done with DVD, I have no problem (it doesn't matter if I run the game with neogamma or with usb loader gx, the game can only be run)😫😫😫
By the way, when I tried to install the game on DVD, it was installed on USB loader GX, but it did not open.
Thank you for guiding me with photos or videos or simply
Thank you for now🌷🌷🌷

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is this?

It's the beginning of the help you were looking for. Follow the steps in Creating a SysCheck and Posting a SysCheck, then post your results of the check here. That lets people see if perhaps something with your IOS or CIOS files is causing the issue you are having.

X-62

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
It's the beginning of the help you were looking for. Follow the steps in Creating a SysCheck and Posting a SysCheck, then post your results of the check here. That lets people see if perhaps something with your IOS or CIOS files is causing the issue you are having.
Thank you, or explain in the form of a video or full text, because I read the text and did not understand anything
Post automatically merged:

Could the problem be with the file itself?

Thank you, or explain in the form of a video or full text, because I read the text and did not understand anything

I downloaded the game from here *modsnip*

Last edited by DinohScene,

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/
explain in the form of a video or full text, because I read the text and did not understand anything
If you cannot follow the steps, quite honestly you're kind of hopeless (no offense). Don't waste your time, ask a friend IRL to read and follow the steps. It cannot be made any simpler.

To be honest sometimes I wonder if ppl like u truly don't understand the steps or if you are just too lazy to click the link and read

Edit: let's test my theory. Please quote what parts of the posting a syscheck tutorial u did not understand. Use direct quotes. If u cannot do this, it's clear u didn't even try

Last edited by XFlak,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

The full easy step by step text is already there. It's written in the simplest terms possible.

That is a possibility.

I downloaded the game from here
Do you know a special source to download the game in wbfs format?

Posting links to and requesting roms are both against the rules. Also, edit your post when there have been no new replies instead of making a new one.

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

If you cannot follow the steps, quite honestly you're kind of hopeless (no offense). Don't waste your time, ask a friend IRL to read and follow the steps. It cannot be made any simpler.

To be honest sometimes I wonder if ppl like u truly don't understand the steps or if you are just too lazy to click the link and read

Edit: let's test my theory. Please quote what parts of the posting a syscheck tutorial u did not understand. Use direct quotes. If u cannot do this, it's clear u didn't even try
😭😭😭 he obviously isn't very good at english, I doubt he understands what you're saying here even.

X-62, please say what you mean in the language you speak the best, and use google translate or deepl translate.

X-62 I understand you want to practice your English, but this is not a good place for doing that. You make it very hard for people to help you because it is very hard for the people to understand you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto