Hacking Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Did anyone got problems during a loading screen during this game playing?

I am with about 60% of the game completed, it´s that episode when the ship falls on earth. - I guess it´s 4th or 5 th episode. The loading screen freezes. I used Neogamma r9 beta 30, them updated to Neogamma r9 beta 47-3D Black Channel, tried to burn 3 dvd´s (on 8x and 4x speed), on 2 different softwares, but had no success... It seems to be a bad .iso, but on the demo noid topic people say it´s ok. I also tried to use the IOS Reload Block option, method 1 and method 2.

The DVD brand is very good, I always use this one. Does it seem a cIOS problem for you guys?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouldn't think it was a cios issue, usually the game wouldnt boot rather getting stuck at certain levels unless it changed cios during that level. if you could i would recomend trying to run the game off a usb or hdd and seeing if it solves the issue, maybe the laser in your wii is going

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thank you clarky. actually I have a 4-gig usb drive, but the game ISO is about 4.3gb. I´ve heard about a technique to "compress" it to about 800mb, so it can be used on USB devices + save space. Do you know how can I do it?

I also have a 1tb HDD but it´s plenty of personal data and I´m not able to format it as wbfs (it would delete everything, right?)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
locomia said:
I´ve heard about a technique to "compress" it
DON'T format it to WBFS, the latest usb loaders support FAT32, NTFS, EXT2, EXT3 and EXT4, so no need to format it. This "compression" is the WBFS File format, wbfs files can be created with wii backup manager.

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well, I tried to run it from HDD using usb loader gx 2.1. i generated the wbfs file by both ways: one by installing it from disc, on usb loader, and another by converting it from the .iso file, on wii game manager. both gave same bad results (freeze on loading screen, episode 5, about 60% of the game). i also tried to play againa the level before it, but no success.. for me it seems a bad .iso, or my wii has some problem with some instruction on that loading process.. it´s a 4.1e wii..

locomia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
problem solved.

I´ve just re-extracted the .iso from the downloaded .rar, turned it into wbfs file inside USb HDD and loaded it through USB Loader GX

It seems my WinRar is getting old lol. At least now Ive finally put my wii in order to play games via USB (I was postponing this moment the most as I could)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Our terms state that food poisoning is curable and you'll be back next week anyway
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Anyone that questions this will have their dick bitten off by our Chihuahua
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "Yo quiero Taco Bell and your wiener, motherfucker." ~Chihuahua
    +2
    Gift
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SG854 every phone i have owned for the last decade has been OLED lol no there's nothing 3D about them
    Gift
    legit kind of want a shamwow now
    Gift
    but i see where he fooled them
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    It's not recommended for splooge clean ups
    Gift
    he made sure to soak the rug thoroughly so every part of it is evenly soaked, even if it doesn't get rid of the stain completely you can't tell because it's all evenly stained
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Life hack: if you can't remove the stain, stain the rest of the surface.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    If a bleach spill just get more bleach
    Gift
    if all else fails pour the bleach in your eyes so you can't see the stain anymore
    Gift
    if you can't see it, it's not there
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Have you tried drinking it its a good substitute for monster energy
    Gift
    yeah it cured my aspergers
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Apply orally for
    Aspergers, apply rectally for COVID.
    Gift
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Vodka for everything else lol
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Eye drops.
    Gift
  • Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I recently reactivated my panini press and I'm lovin' it. And your video reminded me that I should try tortillas in it. Should be gud.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Do be sure it's ready by testing your dick and balls inside the press first
    Gift
  • Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Italian sausage paniness
    Gift
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Penis paninis.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Well 128gb SD card came in just waiting on ups to get here come midnight tomorrow
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Cool might be delivered today if I get lucky in a city 20 minutes away
    +1
    Gift
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: Cool might be delivered today if I get lucky in a city 20 minutes away +1