rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2cb2ct7 said:
tW34k said:
Wiikey with 3.2e firmware works without any duplicated channels.

However, I cannot play 60hz (black screen, no video image at all but I can "do stuff"), and when I play in 50hz the sound is fucked up on alot of Solo playing stuff and I get a green line on top of my screen.

If there is any possible too fix this I would appreciate some help. Or anyways, I'll just brawl untill it's out in europe =)

I think it might be worth someone writing a guide to this whole process, specifically for PAL users. Maybe with options for using Wii video changer or removing 001 error...?
click here

silenceandI

Trophies
XP
Country
Yo guys,

I was dancing in circles because I got SSBB working on my PAL wii (3.2E with wiikey)
The first disc i F'd up, didn't see the urge to change the videomode, result : Green line and choppy framerate.
The 2nd one, worked even beter, every video works with great framerate on 50 Hz! (on 60 Hz video's choppy video's and once in a while an error is displayed. However I can play on, if I just eject ,insert and skip the movies)
The problem however is, every time I defeat the wicked Master Hand, the wii gives me an error (after shooting the pictures). I really want to know if there is any kind of "cure" for this, I don't know my error, and don't want to F up another DVD+R DL.

NO MORE HEROES (USA ver.)

Another problem, I Followed every Tutorial for manual adjustment and even used an patch.
My Wii recognizes the disc, let me "press begin", but a second after that (when it want's to load/boot) my wii completly freezes, shuts down my wiimotes and just does nothing. I can eject the disc, but nothing at all.
tried changing video type ,refresh rate, and tried to burn twice. The 2nd time got even worse, it gave me an error saying: "your Wii is damaged, check the Wii-manual blablabla..."

These are the games I eagerly wanted to play, especially because they aren't released yet in The Netherlands.
I want to say: HAHAHAHA, NANANANA!" ,to my friends.[Cartman style']

Please help me out,

SilenceandI

D-an-W

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Retrovertigo said:
I did the Fire Emblem update trick and it works just fine. To confirm for PAL users:

I extracted the update_inf from the PAL Fire Emblem, injected it into SSBB and then updated my PAL Wii with the update from the Fire Emblem disc.

Then I put the SSBB disc in and it doesn't even ask you to update.

After using the original method posted here, I tried a backup of Fire Emblem (PAL) and it didn't prompt for an update. Could this mean then the updates that are allowed by the .inf file (If any?) are same for for SSBB (U) and Fire Emblem (PAL)?

silenceandI

Trophies
XP
Country
Again another disc to waste!

I don't know WTF is wrong, but I still get the same "green lettered error"!
This pisses me off, I tried carefully repeated the tutorials and even set the write speed to the lowest speed availible.

I'm losing my mind, nobody is willing to help (yet)
I'm Using the " -emcubed_Afterdawn" release.
I heard that putting writing mode to incremental works, but I'm not doing jack untill I get an anwser. Cash doesn't grow in my backyard. (don't even have one)

BTW Its like my doesn't even try to read the disc, after lvl one submissary or after master hand!
Normally you hear noises, when he's trying to read, but niente.

HELP ME 1-800-IWANTOPLAYBRAWL

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
silenceandI said:
Again another disc to waste!

I don't know WTF is wrong, but I still get the same "green lettered error"!
This pisses me off, I tried carefully repeated the tutorials and even set the write speed to the lowest speed availible.

I'm losing my mind, nobody is willing to help (yet)
I'm Using the " -emcubed_Afterdawn" release.
I heard that putting writing mode to incremental works, but I'm not doing jack untill I get an anwser. Cash doesn't grow in my backyard. (don't even have one)

BTW Its like my doesn't even try to read the disc, after lvl one submissary or after master hand!
Normally you hear noises, when he's trying to read, but niente.

HELP ME 1-800-IWANTOPLAYBRAWL

Insert the disc again, than i think it works !

lombers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@silenceandI

Looks like a media issue to me. I have only ever seen those disc read errors on poor media or poor burns. Unless as mentioned above you have the dvd5 version, which is NOT the complete game.

The two full releases of the game are the Caravan (NTSC-J) and the WiiZARD (NTSC-U) releases. I'd recommend staying away from any other releases. Just buy some good quality dual layer media, Verbatim DVD+R hasn't failed me yet.

MrCoke

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a lot of disc errors while burning this one. I used the WiiZARD release, Verbatim+R DL, ImgBurn and a fairly new dvd burner.

I inserted it into the Wii and the message about updating appeared. When I confirmed by choosing ok the whole thing just froze. I guess I'll just have to be satisifed with my scrubbed version.
unsure.gif

djg08642

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to beat a dead horse, but I have a new NTSC Wii. It's as updated as it can be (Via online updates and through a retail copy of NTSC SSBB) Once I install my D2Pro, will a backup of NTSC SSBB need to be Brick Blocked or anything like that or will it work straight from the dumped iso?

knet2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lombers said:
@moquette

OK I just played around a little more with your program and I have a couple of dumps you might be interested in...

1da54944fd05747b4f2963d2a0ac4415.dump - Dairanto Smash Bros X NTSC-J, 3.1J_v2
c95342881529e5bac9b6d779d4459a9d.dump - Dairanto Smash Bros X NTSC-J, 3.1J_v2 (This has been patched using Bailli's inf patcher, and the partitions were trucha signed)

Want me to mirror upload these somewhere for you, or are these not of any value?

Any chance these can be upped somewhere as they would be useful for me?

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all, I managed to play SSBB NTSC-U on my Wii-Jpn (Wiikey 1.9g) without using any of the .inf posted. Thought I share the process of doing it with you guys.

I updated my Wii-Jpn from 3.0j to 3.1j with SSBB Jpn. After the update, the SSBB Jpn prompted the 001 error. I ignored it and went on to SSBB NTSC-U.

For SSBB NTSC-U, I extracted the main.dol and applied Generic Wii Patcher v1.11 to remove the 001 error. After replacing it and re-signing it with Trucha, I applied Wii Brick Blocker v1.3r2 (the version that reads DL), and burnt it onto a Verbatim DVD+R DL.

The end result was brilliant! Everything went smoothly. Initially I thought I would have to waste alot of DL discs to get it to work.
nyanya.gif

For Wii-Jpn owners, this link proves to be very useful indeed. Just refer to this website if you have any doubts regarding any games.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Wii...ty_List:_NTSC-J

Thanks all for the excellent tutorials and patchers!
grog.gif

ppgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Jap wii... and I wanna play SSBB in English. What should I do...??

I tried to read this forum for more than 6 hrs but I still get confuse... (Sorry for that - -")

Should I download SSBB [US], then use trucha & ProphSSBB.inf... and then update the firmware until 100%? (and is this method exactly the same as 15% trick?)

I'm just afraid that if I'm doing so,my wii may go bricking cos the firmware version is not compatible with my wii.

Have anyone tried this before?

or any other way to update f/w to 3.1Jv2? I tried to search the dump file of this version but all torrent files are dead. T_____T

PS. sorry for my English... I'm not native speaker...

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
@ppgamer

You might want to refer to my post (post #194) just before yours. I managed to update my Wii-Jpn to 3.1j and was able to play SSBB NTSC-U. Cheers.

ppgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ashesburn

Sorry... I forgot to tell u that I don't have SSBB and I don't wanna download Jp version as I cant read Jap.
And my f/w is 3.2J already (I downloaded it thru connect24.) but thx for ur comments anyway... it's very useful...

I can play MK now as I use WUM to change one of my wii iso to have 3.1U_V2 (Yes it's 3.1U even though my wii console is JP version) and burn it...

insert that wii iso into wii console and then use the 15% trick (let the wii update the f/w to about 15% then eject the disc)

after that, insert MK again and then ... TADAA!!! it's available to PLAY!!!

PS: please beware that u do not let the update finish so u can be sure that nothing will go wrong with ur wii console...

I just post to ensure the Jap wii owner to use this method to play Mario Kart... and if u follow my instruction correctly, there will be nothing wrong with ur wii, even double channel ^ ^

LET"S ENJOY MK!!!

ppgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another Question...

I'm trying to burn "Game Party" [PAL] to use with my JP wii...
and I use this iso to update my f/w into 3.1J_v2 but then the problem is this game has no profile in gbatemp so I don't know how to make it works...

At the first time... I use WGLP to change the main.dol file
then I forgot, I am mistaken using the WiiFrii by incorrectly change the Region from US --> JP (which in fact should be Pal --> JP)

After I updated the f/w, this disc is not loadable anymore (nothing happens after I insert the disc)
So I guess there are causes for this...
1. the disc is not accessible because I use the wrong region for it. (do it twice and with wrong region)
2. This game cannot be played with Jap Wii (which no one has confirmed it yet)

so after I found the disc is not working, I entered into GBAtemp again and I saw many Pal games needs "Freeloader" to play it. but I don't know what that is...

So anyone experiences this type of things? What should I do then? I don't wanna burn another broken disc for this game, I don't think I'll have enough time to play it anyway, but still wanna burn it cos I already downloaded it...

Hope u guys can help me out ^ ^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1