Hacking SSBB NOT WORKING WITH WIIKEY NTSC-U *PROOF BY ME!*

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not in the rate the WiiKey team has been working.
People just need to bash the Wiikey, don't they? A dump hasn't even released and the US version doesn't release in more than a month. Wiikey released an update 5 days after the SMG ocurred.

They'll release their updates through other sites...and couldn't you save your money to buy the game?(unless it's a region problem)

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country
I am confused with peoples wording here. Are you referring to all games as in legit copies will not work with the modchip?!?!?! If thats the case I will rip the game and burn it to test it out that way.....but if it is dual layered then I cant reburn so im f'd....

Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am confused with peoples wording here. Are you referring to all games as in legit copies will not work with the modchip?!?!?! If thats the case I will rip the game and burn it to test it out that way.....but if it is dual layered then I cant reburn so im f'd....
That's with a legit copy of the game. And so far it is "undumpable".

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
It shouldn't be too hard to dump for someone who knows what they're doing - I think the sad truth is that the majority of groups in the Wii scene have little or no understanding of the specific technical aspects of dumping a disc (oboy rawdump is da best!!111).

Of course I might just be talking out of my ass here, but I'm inclined to think this for some reason.

I'd really like to play it, but it doesn't bother me too much either way (that's if it worked on my console in the first place).

FrozenOne23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
we still need the dump...

True
happy.gif

zelgadis

Trophies
XP
Country

That seems pretty crappy, ok well my friend also has wiifit he just bought so i will see what happens with that also

Roflcopter_Down

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That seems pretty crappy, ok well my friend also has wiifit he just bought so i will see what happens with that also
WiiWit is copyable but you can't copy the Wiiboard
unsure.gif

UXSam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
from the black cats boards
I'm not being provocative or anything, but once again Team Cyclops' coders show that they know what they're doing (to more extent than the Wiikey ones anyway), just like I said in my Cyclowiz review.

It will be interesting to see if a Wiikey update will be released to resolve the issue, or if they are in fact 'dead' (ie. raking in the dough with little or no effort involved like most piracy product teams do).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: how many girlfriends is too many