Hacking Splatoon Modding Hub

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

• Yes

• No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Splat_Red

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it has really have to do with this topic,but can someone tech me how to rip/pass me splatoon 3d models?I'd liek to convert them to other programs
You need a a Splatoon Dump for the Splatoon Models.. There's a folder that's named "Models".
It has textures and stuff. :-)
( I don't know how to rip/pass them, I only know where the models are located. )

D

Deleted User

You need a a Splatoon Dump for the Splatoon Models.. There's a folder that's named "Models".
It has textures and stuff. :-)
( I don't know how to rip/pass them, I only know where the models are located. )
Now the question is how to dump it..my wii u is too newer to dump my disc i think?I don't know how it works...

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I have run the TCPGecko installer on my WiiU, got the IP, then I launched Splatoon and left it at the start screen. Then I installed Python on my computer and ran the python file. I entered in the IP and it worked. Then, when I try and enter c to run Splathax, the script just closes. Is that normal? How do I edit the gear? My antivirus detected the splathax file, but I disabled it and it still closes the script when I try to run Splathax.

EDIT: Never mind, I got it to work by using the separate Splathax program released 07-07-2016. Odd that that was the only hack that didn't work..

Last edited by 7Robins,

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish these hacks worked in standalone mode. For things like editing gear, the current setup works great, but it'd be amazing if you could change the music and model swap and have it save to the NAND or external storage like memory. It sucks having to have a server running just to listen to custom music.

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wish these hacks worked in standalone mode. For things like editing gear, the current setup works great, but it'd be amazing if you could change the music and model swap and have it save to the NAND or external storage like memory. It sucks having to have a server running just to listen to custom music.
I dont exactly see the big inconvevience, most people got a pc running anyways while playing just for skyping and stuff and starting something like sd cafiine as opposed to standart cafiine really doesnt make a difference either. And dont get me started on the fact that music randomizer can input infinite songs for shuffleplay.
Only thing i noticed is some streamlag when using wifi, but i switched back to lan on my U for splatoon, anyways.

- Quick and Dirty with TT -

Last edited by Jackall4BDN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.