Splatoon Modding Hub

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by KapuDaKoopa, May 7, 2016.

?

Has this guide allowed you to successfully install Octohax?

1. Yes

2. No (If you choose this, please post errors, your process, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. KapuDaKoopa
    OP

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the re-written Splatoon Modding Hub - Reloaded! Here, you'll find many different mods that you can use with Splatoon.

Warning
    Nintendo has started to detect invalid stats. (For example, having a rank with a level under 10 or level 50 weapons/gear on a lower level account.) They have been sending out permanent bans for this! We recommend that you do not go online with accounts that you've adjusted your stats/unlocks on unless you're positive that they are valid. We should be releasing an update for the AIO GUI to fix invalid stats in the near future.

Important Notices!
    • Private Battle is no different than any other online mode to Nintendo, and they will still ban you for detected hacks.
      • This does not mean GeckoMapTester is unsafe in Private Battle now. Everyone just needs to be synced up (as described in the instructions) and that is near impossible in public matches.
    • Do not edit Static.pack and go online. Nintendo could be doing integrity checking on this file.
    Discord Server:
    You should join our Discord server for important announcements, discussions, and help with mods!
    (Read the rules in the #welcome channel before posting! Don't ask for or distribute teleportation/online-ruining hacks.)
    https://discord.gg/Msk4nSj

Everything here should be safe as long as you follow the instructions and don't use these tools to make your stats invalid. Unless stated otherwise, everything here works on 2.11.0 (No tools available for this firm) and the current latest FW, 5.5.1. It is highly recommended that you start blocking FW updates from Nintendo!

All homebrew applications utilized by the tools listed here, such as TCPGecko and Cafiine, rely on a kernel exploit and only temporarily remain in your console's RAM. They are cleared from the RAM after powering off the console. This means you will need to re-install them after powering off to continue using the tools that rely on them.

Mods like level adjustment are not undone after powering off because the game saves the changes. Mods like Octohax are cleared after powering off.

Note: The All-in-One GUI contains all of the Gecko mods that were in the "Separate Hacks" section on the original Modding Hub with additional features.

All-in-One GUI
    Splathax
    GeckoMapTester
    DojoHax
    MusicRandomizer
    Octoslots
    ColorizerDotNet
    PlazaToon

Ban error codes:
    • 106-0306 - temporary Splatoon NNID ban, lose access to Splatoon online multiplayer temporarily on banned NNID
    • 106-0346 - permanent Splatoon NNID ban, lose access to Splatoon online multiplayer permanently on banned NNID
    • 102-2814 - permanent Splatoon ban, lose access to Splatoon online multiplayer permanently on the console
    • 102-2812 - permanent console ban, lose access to NNID services and online multiplayer permanently on the console
    Thanks to:

Last edited by KapuDaKoopa, Jun 25, 2017

2. Phil5004

Phil5004 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    My Wii U wont connect with my PC

3. KapuDaKoopa
    OP

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    Hmm...
    That's odd...
    Maybe your router?
    You may also be entering the wrong IP?
    There's not really enough info to truly help you...

4. MidnightDevilwitch

MidnightDevilwitch Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2015
    United States
    I tried to use this but it says done and what not but my inkling didn't become a octoling keep in mind I just started the game

5. Duckling

Duckling Sorry for being dumb ;(

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    anyone know the weapons hex id's?

6. KapuDaKoopa
    OP

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    Did you go into the equip area?
    If you were already in the Equip area, leave it.

This is something I may have to research on, or someone else could. This would be useful for overriding the singleplayer weapons, something I'm interested in doing.

Last edited by KapuDaKoopa, May 7, 2016
  7. MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2015
    United States
    I went into the equip area and left it and it still didn't work did I do something wrong? does it work for loadiine?

8. Duckling

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    no, you need to use pygecko.

kexploit>pygecko>game

9. Bubsy Bobcat

Bubsy Bobcat vegtebales

Jul 8, 2015
    Zimbabwe
    Nice tut, but I already made one about Octohax the other day. Guess I'll be waiting for other Splatoon tuts in this thread. :ha:

10. MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2015
    United States
    well I enabled pygecko in the loadiine settings so that won't work either?

11. KapuDaKoopa
    OP

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    I made this thread because your links for Octohax kept crashing :/
    I guess I should credit you, as well!
    You are the one who provided the links for the Python scripts, after all!

Unless you don't want online, Loadiine is not an option, as it has no online capabilities as far as I know.

Bubsy Bobcat likes this.
  12. Duckling

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    I tried that and it didn't work for me. Just use pygecko (alone) it's a lot simpler and easier.

-edit-

I use a python server to run the exploit

Last edited by Duckling, May 7, 2016
  13. Phil5004

Phil5004 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    @KapuDaKoopa Can you add the Color customizer for Splatoon?

14. Duckling

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    If anyone is able to find the weapon's hex I'll release some of my hacks which ive made:

-Inf Ammo
    -1 Hit kill
    -Multiple Lines of ink being shot at once

Tyler29 likes this.
  15. KapuDaKoopa
    OP

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    This was going to be the next thing I did, but...
    It requires connection to the WiiU through PyGecko, just like Octohax :/

16. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somwhere you can never find.
    So is there a chance to get banned using this?

17. Duckling

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    no, since it only replaces the model of the female inkling instead of changing the whole id of the character to the octoling. It's a model swap (technically)

keven3477 likes this.
  18. KapuDaKoopa
    OP

KapuDaKoopa hot kass r34

Mar 12, 2016
    United States
    i dunno
    This. Because it's a model swap, I'd like to someday see Callie and Marie playermodel swaps [you'd have to mess with animation stuff, I'd guess]

I would hope this is offline only, or I'll have to start having making Ban Warnings...

19. Duckling

Mar 17, 2016
    Laos
    Making a Callie and Marie model swap would be harder than injecting a custom map into the game

nvm, they have a program that extracts data allowing to view 3d models

Last edited by Duckling, May 7, 2016
    SquidGuy likes this.
  20. paranormalCrystal

paranormalCrystal GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2016
    Actually, the colorizer is simply downoading and connecting it to your Wii U via ip like TCPGecko! https://gbatemp.net/threads/splatoon-colorizer.406463/ Gudenau already wrote a tutorial for this!
    {Also, maybe linking @NWPlayer123 would help if she can answer the mystery of The Octo over Squiddy textures or Octolings sounds! But then again, she may get lots of Notifications..Don't bother her, but try your best, Octolings!}