Gaming Splatoon controls...I suck without motion..help

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Whenever I'd play Splatoon I'd use analogue sticks but the targetting wasn't made to be used with the sticks so it was never actually really accurate, so with that said, even if Splatoon had mouse support you'd be screwed because the result would end up being the same.

The best way to play Splatoon is with motion control for a higher rate of success but after a short while, or 15mins-30mins it starts to get repetitive and dull. At least Call of Duty games have plenty of maps and modes to choose from.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
motion controls depends on the person will. I got used to Splatoon motion controls instead of turn them off immediately like all the people that say motion controls sucks.
meanwhile my friend tried motion controls for like 5 minutes before turn them off and 5 minutes aren't enough to get fully used.

you can try forcing yourself to play with motion controls taking your time and adjusting the sensibility if you see fit and I'll guarantee you'll get used to it. if not you can just turn them off and play like always.

and now that remind me of myself in the past. I used to play shooters on pc, then I switched to console and got used to sticks with inverted Y axis because that was the standard configuration, then games changed default controls to normal Y axis and after some hours I got used to it.
I'm the living example that with enough practice you can get used to any control.
I really tried, but I could not play Super Mario Sunshine for that reason. Until today I wonder why you cant just switch the controls.. never found the option.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I really tried, but I could not play Super Mario Sunshine for that reason. Until today I wonder why you cant just switch the controls.. never found the option.
there is a cheat code to invert camera X axis
Code:
Inverted Camera Rotation (C-Stick) [Ralf]
04025050 FFE00850
04029204 FFE00890

Reactions: Bimmel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...