OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I'm running full sysNAND nowadays for convenience(Lost my GBA saves in the old sysNAND though), also I thought that SDF didn't work with GBA VCs or something like that?

Hmm, so you're using the Homebrew Launcher cia? And have you tried running again? Sometimes the payload fails, you know.
if you're using only sys, it should go into sysnand automatically without holding start, no?

Reactions: peteruk

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i want to use ninjhax or hombrew launcher, but it not work with the .cia version it frozen in a red screen

If you are using Homebrew launcher.cia, and it hangs at red screen,

it's because you don't have the boot.3dsx for HBL on your root

(or at least what seemed to be the case for me today. I'm using lesshax so I deleted my boot and HBL.cia won't load)

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you're using only sys, it should go into sysnand automatically without holding start, no?
Yeah, I'm just saying that it might be a problem for people who use that dual NAND setup to play GBA games. :P

In something unrelated to the GBA issue, I guess that you're aware of the reboot patch issue on the Old 3DS, right?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
How the O3DS needs a reboot patch in order to run Smash and MH4U.
oh right. I wanted to avoid that messy shit at all costs, but i'll give it a shot if its o3ds only, then ill throw it in the o3ds branch so i dont have to look at it, lol. Gotta love picking up the slack of game devs too.
I wish i could just change the memory mode of the 3ds and that solve it but those huge memory games probably use more than the max

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just did a quick test on latest ReiNand official, N3DS sysnand only, Smash running fine, r4 card working fine, tried 1 gba game also fine

Hope this helps

Reactions: Reisyukaku

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oh right. I wanted to avoid that messy shit at all costs, but i'll give it a shot if its o3ds only, then ill throw it in the o3ds branch so i dont have to look at it, lol. Gotta love picking up the slack of game devs too.
I wish i could just change the memory mode of the 3ds and that solve it but those huge memory games probably use more than the max

Perhaps it's something Yifan Lu's loader can help with, now that we have easy access to ARM11 code/kernel on boot?

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, it's Old 3DS only so far. :P I know the the o3DS is a pain, but it's what I got for today :(
The n3DS also has a higher RAM mode, but nothing is using it atm, not even homebrews I think.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

And yeah, it should be o3ds only. N3DS games don't even use the 178MB mode. Only homebrew would benefit from that. :P

skrlegend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
yep wrong threat sorry, well just a question, who´s better? :0 i guess there was the same but no xP i just want to make my gateway card work :C so i need to enter to hombrewlauncher to do that :3 if reinand can send me into it :3 i´m changing asap

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps it's something Yifan Lu's loader can help with, now that we have easy access to ARM11 code/kernel on boot?
yea exactly, i need to see how loader deals with exheader specifications if at all so i can just set that. I have a bunch of ideas and stuff, but i have to first try to not fail my classes lol.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
yea exactly, i need to see how loader deals with exheader specifications if at all so i can just set that. I have a bunch of ideas and stuff, but i have to first try to not fail my classes lol.

I took a (VERY) brief glance and it looks like it just passes the exheader along to pxipm and fsreg, no editing or anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air.