This will be the official thread for things related to ReiNand.
I released the source of this cfw to hopefully help those who want to learn how cfw works, as well as provide a base with everything a modern cfw should have to get the job done!
What is ReiNand?:
ReiNand started off as a minimalistic custom firmware for N3DS exclusively. At the time, all other open source cfw were O3DS exclusive so I developed mainly for N3DS. With the shift in standards, I've added support for both. As a bonus, i have a branch for O3DS Panda units!
- Ninjhax/MSET/Spider/A9LH support!
- Emunand/Patched Sysnand (with '.:Rei' version string)
- Sig checks disabled
- Reboot patch for o3ds
- Firm partition update protection
- Region free CIAs and Carts!
- Silent updates disabled
- Eshop update check disabled
- Ability to modify splash screen (See HERE)
- Ability to modify process patches (tools coming soon)
I want to maintain the ideology of keeping a clean and minimal code-base whilst having flexible features. Currently the main branch isnt under much development. The CFW should be future proof and still work, but no new features will be added at the moment. @CrimsonMaple has a fork that I support too.
See github page.
Main branch: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNand
Fork branch: https://github.com/CrimsonMaple/Rei-Six
ROP (optional): https://github.com/Reisyukaku/rnInstaller
Last edited by Reisyukaku,